PDA

View Full Version : Fulltilt HUD problem

Plockets
04-11-2010, 07:31 PM
My HUD (trial version 1.10.04b x64 on win7) seems unable to correctly link certain players with their stats in my DB. They show up with an incorrect nickname in the HUD (the leading 1-2 characters are either missing or incorrect), and have zero hands worth of stats, despite the fact I can manually look them up and see 100+ hands for them. This always happens with the same specific players (maybe 10% or so of the players in my DB), any idea what the problem might be?

_Loki_
04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/28911-rush-poker-bugs-hem.html

Or this time it isn't Rush hands ? If it is Rush, then it's to do with OCR & I suppose Karstens previous answer in the other thread is still the answer

_Loki_
04-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Do you get this problem at FT when you DON'T play Rush ?

Plockets
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
It's still rush hands, I honestly don't have many nonrush hands to check it with on regular tables, but the few I have played don't seem to have this problem. It just seemed kind of an odd problem for it to be rush specific, but what do I know :p.

_Loki_
04-12-2010, 03:30 PM
As far as I know it's only Table Scanner, Rush hands (& TableNinja ?) that use OCR techniques - so it doesn't surprise me that your problem is Rush-specific

In post #1 of this thread you write this:

... They show up with an incorrect nickname in the HUD (the leading 1-2 characters are either missing or incorrect)... Are you sure it's only the leading characters ? That is what I don't understand...

but (to follow your lead) what do I know ? :)

Plockets
04-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Yeah, I'm about 90% sure it's the leading characters which appear incorrect. Offhand, I cannot recall any instances where it wasn't the leading 1-2 characters which were goofed.