PDA

View Full Version : Returned to online and HEM1 - one issue

Biju
08-01-2012, 05:49 PM
So I have managed to update HEM to the latest Version after a year hiatus and get it working on a New Poker Site with my old HUD layout and pop ups. However my replayer uses some strange HUD setup that I have never used or set up as well as the autorate ? not sure here but theres all soerts of funny images next to a player name.

How do I get the Replayer to use the same set up as my HUD so the Stats layout and pop ups are the same as when I play.

Patvs
08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab : Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_28Jul2012.exe

Biju
08-04-2012, 12:13 PM
It does seem to be using default config rather than my custom one. However I have the custom one selected in the field you mention? I don't seem to be able to delete the default or just copy my custom config to become default without manually doing it all again. True?

Also how can I get replayer to mimic my preferred seating on Stars so my position appears the same in replayer as it does on Stars or will that change when I work out this issue.

cheers

PS the release you link above isn't launched yet on releases as currently it's 1.12.10b which I have?

Biju
08-04-2012, 01:10 PM
I can't get a new config to stay as the option when I close HEM and then reopen it reverts back to default.

Patvs
08-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/) and reboot.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_03Aug2012.exe

Then setup the seating preferences again, and check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
If there is a HUD Configuration you don't want to use which currently always popups, assign it to a site you don't play on.

Biju
08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Done all this and still the same. Any other suggestions. If I select a custom config apply and OK then close HEM it comes back as default rather than the selected custom. Correct? If I play it uses the custom config as the HUD but replayer uses default - I found where to turn off auto rate in replayer. So how do I set the replayer HUD?

Also how can I get replayer to mimic my preferred seating in Stars so I appear in the same position at the replayer table as when I play. Minor but it's odd envisioning the table and opponents from a different perspective.

Patvs
08-05-2012, 05:43 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files (pospref2txt and pospref4.txt), so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

--

The config set to "ANY SITE" will also be used to the replayer.
Though you can also select a HUD Config to the replayer. (you can select 'replayer' as if it's a pokersite)

Biju
08-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Great this seems to have done the trick. Thanks

Finally. Is there a way to set the seat assignment on the replayer as per Stars so you can appear in the same seat all the time, as you do at the tables?

Patvs
08-05-2012, 09:36 PM
This isn't possible. The replayer will look at the seat position in the handhistory file.
...and won't take into account the seating preferences from the PokerStars client.

Biju
08-05-2012, 10:16 PM
OK thanks for your help. I thought I had this feature before but when I checked back on old h/h's I was mistaken .