PDA

View Full Version : Not completed tourneys

PoK3rJacK
04-10-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm just now trying to get HEM working after owning it for a few months.

I emailed PS and had them email me my hand history database - I uploaded it to HEM, and it says that 3000 games are "NOT COMPLETED" and like 40 games are "COMPLETED". Why is this? I have my entire HH database straight from PS support.

I've done this twice and had the same problem both times.

????

_Loki_
04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
It's most likely it's because you got your HH's from pokerstars, but you didn't ask for the Tournament summaries. The few that have completed I guess were the small single table games perhaps ?

See the bottom of this link:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information#tournament%20Summa ry)

PokerStars does not automatically write these summaries to your hard drive, you need to request these through the PokerStars client and import them into Holdem Manager for Multi-Table Tournaments.

#######################
Here's an example:

PokerStars Tournament #236865356, Pot Limit Omaha
Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20 USD
2 players
Total Prize Pool: $4.00 USD
Tournament started 2010/01/27 23:33:45 ET
Tournament finished 2010/01/27 23:57:48 ET
1: Mglmstr (City Name), $4.00 (100%)
2: Major_Majo (City Name),

You finished in 1st place
##########################

Because you need so many summaries don't ask for them in the PS client - send an email instead saying you want ALL your summaries. Make sure they understand you don't want the HH's - you want summaries :)

Hope this helps you

PoK3rJacK
04-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Seems like that should work. I didn't think of that :)

Also, when I get them, I'm assuming I upload them just like I would the HHs?

_Loki_
04-10-2010, 10:08 PM
yes - same as HH's

I have never done it - I play cash 99% so I don't know the exact method in detail
I think PS can supply em as .txt or maybe html - try searching