PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Help???

cjkalt
04-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I installed Holdem manager on my Windows 7 PC... i made my stats, and trying to launch the HUD... the hud sees the tables, but it doesn't post the stats of the players and isn't collecting hand data

Help?

_Loki_
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
hi cjkalt

your post isn't very clear about the problem you're having

you are observing a table ? (HM will not collect hands on tables you are not playing at)

If you are playing poker at a cash table (HM will not work with play money) & having HUD problems then read the FAQ below & try what it suggests:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work)

If that doesn't help you then post the answers here to the questions at the end of the FAQ & attach your config file here too (it's explained in the FAQ)

bugeyebug
03-24-2011, 09:43 AM
I have a similar problem. HUD is displaying fine on my tables when I play, but there doesn't seem to be any data actually collected inside of HEM after a session when I go to look at my data. Everything was working up to a week or so ago, now I'm not seeing any data for the past week show up in my graphs, reports, or sessions. I've checked filters, etc. What am I doing wrong?

netsrak
03-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

bugeyebug
03-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Nope, that didn't help. I have data for up to about a week ago, but then nothing after that. HUD continues to work, so I *think* data is still be collected. But I can't find anything newer than one week old.

Any other suggestions?

netsrak
03-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Please remove the 3 winner card columns from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

bugeyebug
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks, the re-indexing technique worked. Cheers, Bug.