PDA

View Full Version : HEM "not responding" after downloading latest version

lionkiller
04-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi - I'm posting here because I sent this email to support and haven't received a reply. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me (maybe even use Teamviewer to assist).

I downloaded the latest HEM update and since then I cannot access HEM. When I try to load it up I get the message that it is not responding and it won't commence?

I have a feeling my anti virus might be preventing it from installing properly. So I tried deactivating the antivirus protection but the same thing occurred. When the download completes and I go through the final steps I get about 7 (I think) error messages saying certain parts of HEM did not install. But it does manage to finally complete and say "thank you for using HEM"

Then it's the same old problem. When I try to set it up it says "initializing database" and it doesn't get beyond there.

Can you help ?

netsrak
04-11-2010, 06:18 AM
As i see in our support mails your mail got answered and your problem is solved

lionkiller
04-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Yep. Bonza. Thanks for that. If anyone else has the same problem try completely removing the anti virus as that is probably what is stopping HEM working properly

Oh, and remember to reboot as well, because the antivirus won't completely go away until you reboot