PDA

View Full Version : New Subscription, Cannot Scan

mickmanus
04-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Hello,

I paid for small stacks table scan and the Instascan subscription. I play on FTP and the scanner will not display any tables. When I attempt to run instascan, a message displays saying "could not find table to meet your criteria".

I've gone through the manual and these forums and confirmed the settings are correct. Not sure why it's not working here.

Edit: I had a lengthy Team Viewer session this evening with Patvs and he was stumped on solving the problem. The scanner is unable to see the FTP lobby and I cannot run client side scans or open the tables. Patvs did the following troubleshoot steps:

-reinstall FTP, SQL, and HEM, .Net Framework and updated video card drivers, windows updates, +VC+2005, and VC++2008

I run Vista 32. All .exe files under HEM as 'run as admin'. I tried using different FTP lobby options as well. When running Instascan, the clicking on the Open and Join buttons does not open the tables. Double clicking causes a Unhandled Exception Error.

ScannerSupport
04-11-2010, 09:57 PM
What exact game, stake, format, size, currency etc. did you set in the scanner?

mickmanus
04-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Game: no limit hold em
Site: FTP
Seats: 6max
Stakes: $0.10/0.25
Currency: USD

ScannerSupport
04-12-2010, 11:16 PM
- And the "Format" please?
"default", "deep stack", "Speed/turbo", etc...

- "linked by"? (or / and)?

- This is HoldemManager 1.10.04b (or newer)?

mickmanus
04-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I kept it at Default format and I did not change the Link By option. In testing with Patvs, I noticed he tried different selections in this area.

Also - this evening I attempted to use the scanner with the Pokerstars client. I no longer play on the site and have an empty account balance but attempted to open the tables and it fully worked after following the setup instructions.

ScannerSupport
04-13-2010, 01:00 AM
Okay, and it's version 1.10.04b (or newer)?

The stake selection: $0.10/0.25 is checked on both ends, like this:
X 0.10/0.25 X

(he first column is to scan that stake,
and the last column is to show it).

So you probably just checked to "show" that stake instead of "scan and show"?

If nothing helps:
Can you contact this guy please:
AIM: MrSnoodSpadeEye
or
MSN: spadeit@hotmail.de
to set up a teamviewer session?