PDA

View Full Version : Last hand of tourny doesn't appear in data view

RedEye00
04-10-2010, 12:42 PM
In the section; Tourney - results - data view, my last hand in 95%+ of tournaments are unavailable to view. They don't appear in the hand section in the bottom half of the screen. I have no filter on and have taken filters off in all other parts of HEM to make sure they weren't having an effect. "Removal of last hand" filter would be a pretty weird filter so I can't imagine the hands are simply being filtered out.

I believe the hand is being recorded and imported correctly as the two tournament ev calculations don't match up as shown in the screenshot below, indicating the hand is just not being shown. As you can see the last hand shown is K4o but that was the penultimate hand not the last hand of the tournament.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4816/handmissing.jpg

Can someone help!?
I have hhs available if they are needed.

morny
04-10-2010, 02:09 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

RedEye00
04-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I didn't receive satisfactory help (no advice given to me in fact) from support for my situation but I saw others with problems similar to mine who were told to create a new database so I've tried that and it worked. HEM even imported the omaha hands that I played yesterday that wouldn't import to my original database.

On a side note super turbo hands that are from the $10.50, $20.90, $36.50 level are importing as turbo hands. The $52.00 buyin level seems fine though.

morny
04-26-2010, 11:31 AM
The problem with the super turbo's is already known and the developers are currently working on it