PDA

View Full Version : Sng problems Boss (Diamondbet)

Sprattelgubbe
04-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I play sng at Diamondbet (Boss), and I dont get the HUD to work correctly.
It works fine if I only play one table at a time, but as soon as I start up more tables the HUD only work on the first tables, but it sometimes shows the stats from the other tables but on Table one. I think the problem is that all tables have the same name ex Holdem Poker and no unique number. Anyone else having the same problem, and is there a way to fix this problem.

It imports all hands, but if I play at $1.10 it registerd it as $11

Best Regards

morny
04-10-2010, 02:44 PM
This is a known issue and were working on a solution, maybe try using the table finder in the meantime, im not sure if it will work but its worth a try

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

If the hand is importing with the incorrect buyin email me some hh's to support@holdemmanager.com and well look into it

Sprattelgubbe
04-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the answer, I have tried Table finder but i doesent work.

I hope that you in the future solves the problem, it´s good to know that I´m not alone.

Best Regards

Sprattelgubbe

ketelsen
04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
I have the same problem.

Also can it really be true that i have to find the table through Table Manager every single time i want the HUD to show ?