PDA

View Full Version : HUD not showing for purple lounge(prima) turneys

drunkenjudas
04-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Hello

I have a problem ... the HUD doesnt show when i play tourneys at purple lounge (prima network), but the hands import normaly and also in the table manager the turney table is shown properly ... just the HUD doesnt show and i dont know why. But for the cash tables all works perfectly.

I have windows XP installed and HEM 1.10.03c

Any suggestions what i could do?

Thanks

netsrak
04-10-2010, 09:30 AM
* Please make sure that you use an english Prima client.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

drunkenjudas
04-10-2010, 12:12 PM
* Please make sure that you use an english Prima client.
- i am using an english prima client (purple lounge)

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.
- i updated to 1.10.04b and it still doesnt work

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.
- i have windows XP, and i have administrative rights (in my opinion this even cant be the case, becouse it works for cash games... it just doesnt work for tourneys)

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

1. My version:1.10.04b
2. I play on purple lounge. And the problem occurs on this site only and actualy for turney games only (cash games are ok).
3. I play NL cash (wich is ok), and SnGs and other turneys (wich is not ok)
4. Yes
5. Hands are stored correctly as i can see them under turney/hands, just the HUD isnt shown
6. They are shown
7. I have verified that my hands are imported
8. Not the problem in my case
9. The turney tables are normaly visible in the Table manager (as othre cash game tables). I also tried the table finder anyway but nothing changed
10. Yes they are. I can also post an example if it will help.
11. I have sent my config file via email

morny
04-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Hi,

Is the poker client installed in english or a foreign language? If its not in english please reinstall in english and try again, if its already installed in english try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

drunkenjudas
04-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi

I already said it is in english, and also that i used the table finder and it doesnt make any difference (anyway even before table finder the table was shown correctly in the table manager, just the HUD wont show).

netsrak
04-11-2010, 06:41 AM
Pat answered your mail, did it help?

drunkenjudas
04-11-2010, 09:06 AM
No it did not help, HUD still isnt shown for turneys. The only thing that changed after that is that HUD positions got reset or something for cash games ... so i had to reposition it again.

drunkenjudas
04-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Hmm ignore that about HUD positionig for cash games ... it seems that it was scrambeled just for a few hands than it went back in order.

And about turneys ... shall i paste some screenshots or something? Or how can i assist in anyway to find the problem?

netsrak
04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Please use the email conversation for further help. I think it might be necessary to arrange a teamviewer session.