PDA

View Full Version : Boss support?

nakke
07-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Hey, when's Boss support coming? Considering that the same software is used both on IPN and Svenska Spel, Boss is most likely the 6th biggest software, bigger than Everest which HM already supports. IPN is also in itself bigger than Absolute, Crypto, UB, Betfair, Bodog and Pacific, which are also supported by HM.

Some people have said it's possible to get the HUD working aswell with hhconverter, I've not managed to do this though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, provided it's possible to get HUD working on Boss anymore.

EDIT: Figured out how to use the HUD on Boss. This is awesome :D Native support can't be that hard to add, though, and it'd make the tables be correctly recognized as 5max, and the HUD would start automatically.

mtyn
07-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I just got the HUD working on Celeb poker (boss). But I always use the small tables, on these tables my position is fixed (i think seat 5). But when I want to select the preferred seat in the options > seating prefs I only see a -. So I can't select a preferred seat.
Is this a bug, or is it just because it won't work with Boss?

Rvg72
07-10-2008, 01:01 AM
I just got the HUD working on Celeb poker (boss). But I always use the small tables, on these tables my position is fixed (i think seat 5). But when I want to select the preferred seat in the options > seating prefs I only see a -. So I can't select a preferred seat.
Is this a bug, or is it just because it won't work with Boss?

Can you tell me what site the converter converts it too? I should be able to modify it so that you can choose a preferred seat

Roy

nakke
07-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Can you tell me what site the converter converts it too? I should be able to modify it so that you can choose a preferred seat

Roy

It converts to Party.

mtyn
07-10-2008, 06:10 AM
It modify's to party, like nakke says. I made a print screen so you can see:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4901/prseatle8.th.jpg (http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prseatle8.jpg)

I just cant select a preferred seat at party.

zzz
07-15-2008, 11:15 AM
so does HEM support boss media site without any converters or we still have to wait?

nakke
07-15-2008, 11:28 AM
It doesn't, but tbh it's really easy to use with hhconverter. Just put it to autoconvert to a folder, and then make Holdem Manager autoimport from that folder. The only thing you have to do then, is to manually add the tables to the HUD from the table manager window (Table->Table finder). You'll have to play a few hands per table first though, since hhconverter autoconverts once a minute.

TeNDoLLA
07-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Hi everyone,

What external converter you used to get it work with boss media? Is there instructions somewhere how to do this?

morny
07-17-2008, 09:55 AM
I think its this one http://www.hhconverter.com/ but since we dont officially support it its probably best to test it on a trial before purchasing http://www.hhconverter.com/

TeNDoLLA
07-18-2008, 07:36 AM
I think its this one http://www.hhconverter.com/ but since we dont officially support it its probably best to test it on a trial before purchasing http://www.hhconverter.com/

I tried this converter and it worked but I was not able to get it import from more than one table. On boss (pokerheaven) when I opened new table the poker software created new handhistory file for this new table with different HH file name than the first one. And this converter cannot handle multiple HH files at once where from to import to hold em manager. Tried also opening new instance of HH converter for every table but then it did not import anything anymore to hold em manager. Anyone got advices?

I hope there will be Boss support added. The application looks really promising and I would definitely buy it if it just had boss media (IPN) support in it since that is the only network I play at the moment.

zzz
07-22-2008, 10:15 AM
you have to select "archive.xml" file and it works great :cool:

zzz
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Are you planning to add BossMedia support in a near future?

morny
08-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Yes

Meep
08-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Is there any way to import Boss hand histories into HEM from PT2? Neither HEM or HHC seem to be able to read PT2's exported Boss hands.

morny
08-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Not sure since we dont support it yet, maybe some of the other guys know?

plexiq
08-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Any chance we can get the option to define Seat-Preferences for Party?

Boss works pretty perfectly with HHConverter as it is, except that we cant use the mini-tables :( Seems like a very small change tho.

fabio
08-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Party has to change its software and add the seat preferences feature ;)

What about Boss mini tables? What isn't working?

plexiq
08-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Sorry, i guess i didnt include enough details.

When we use the HHConverter, hands are converted to PartyPoker Format. So, the PartyPoker-Settings in HM apply to Boss if we use the Converter.

On normal tables everything works fine, i can select the boss media window in the table manager, and stats will be displayed.

However, when i use the mini-view on Boss the player has a fixed position in this view. So, the problem is that i cant tell HM what my "prefered seat" is on Boss, because there is no such setting for PartyPoker in HM. If HM would allow to define a preferred seat for Party (although that feature is of no use for actual party-users, obv.), things would be perfect.

fabio
08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks, will forward it.

Biyaatch
08-31-2008, 07:38 AM
I played few hands on boss media but I cannot find where the hand histories are on my computer (tried on C/VirginPoker/Data but didn't find anything).

Where are they please?

Biyaatch
08-31-2008, 07:48 AM
HM is importing my HH but when I use table finder, and drag the red finder to the table name, nothing happens, any idea guys?

morny
09-01-2008, 12:32 AM
What site are you playing on, have you followed the FAQs for that site http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43

If your still having problems email me morny@holdemmanager.net with your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and a link to this thread

arkwon
09-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi all,

The only problem I am having with the HHConverter option is that it seems to treat all hands in dollars. I play a lot of Euro and GBP tables on a skin to the boss network and as a result my stats are wrong

thanks

xlogic
09-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi, I just downloaded HEM to give it a try and I have a problem.
I converted the bossmedia hands using the latest version of the hhconverter, then i imported them into Hem and it did import them.
The problem is that it says that i have 26 players in my database but whene i go to the "players" tab, it is blank. And so is the rest of the tabs!
Can someone tell me what is the problem?
I'm a windows vista user if it helps

ps. when will You support bossmedia sites?

Shiva
09-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi i use HHconverter and everythings works well expect that the hud doesnt appear at the tables i have to use "active player window".

How can i get the hud to work for boss?

morny
09-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Try table finder http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

Shiva
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Thx for the help it worked. But i couldnt find a way to save the settings ?
Seems like i have to drag the square to the tables every time?

fabio
09-10-2008, 08:31 AM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=149

HansytheKing
09-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Any news on the Boss support? Me and and a couple of Dutch HM users still got problems with the HUD. We mostly play on Habana poker, 5 handed.

We got the import + Hud working. I can fix the stats to the good position but when I open more then 3 tables the stats are all over the place. Dragging them will hurt the stats at the other tables.
I tried, fix my position, lock the layout and save position in the table manager. In normal view and mini-view.

What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you could add a feature to the hud, table independent dragging of the stats, so you can drag them on 1 table and the stats on the other tables dont move.

morny
09-14-2008, 01:22 PM
We wont be adding any new sites for a while until we get through tournament support and a couple of other implementations however i dont have any accurate ETA's at the moment

JayBee
10-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Is there any way to import Boss hand histories into HEM from PT2? Neither HEM or HHC seem to be able to read PT2's exported Boss hands.

Does nobody have an answer for this? Everybody must have or have had this problem?

morny
10-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry i cant help, we dont currently support Boss. Maybe post on 2+2 you might get a better response there.

Myrddin84
10-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Sorry, i guess i didnt include enough details.

When we use the HHConverter, hands are converted to PartyPoker Format. So, the PartyPoker-Settings in HM apply to Boss if we use the Converter.

On normal tables everything works fine, i can select the boss media window in the table manager, and stats will be displayed.

However, when i use the mini-view on Boss the player has a fixed position in this view. So, the problem is that i cant tell HM what my "prefered seat" is on Boss, because there is no such setting for PartyPoker in HM. If HM would allow to define a preferred seat for Party (although that feature is of no use for actual party-users, obv.), things would be perfect.

Please add this and you have full Boss Media support :(

Myrddin84
10-06-2008, 09:53 AM
* (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) You can now set preferred seats for Party. Party does not use preferred seating but Boss does and using the converter Boss hands convert to Party format

Never mind :cool:

jimmyfloyd
10-12-2008, 03:21 AM
I use HH converter to import Fortune Poker hands into HEM.

It works fine except that for all players the fold BB to steal figure is 0 (fold SB to steal is correct).

HEM do not have a solution as BOSS is not supported.

Does anyone else have this issue?

More importantly, does anyone have a solution?

jimmyfloyd
10-14-2008, 05:37 PM
I would also like to add my name to those requesting Boss support.

jerseys
10-14-2008, 07:16 PM
How's the party HH change affect importing boss hands via HHconverter? Is it safe to upgrade HEM to the new version?

zzz
10-15-2008, 03:57 AM
How's the party HH change affect importing boss hands via HHconverter? Is it safe to upgrade HEM to the new version?

Works fine for me.

fleabit
10-21-2008, 05:31 AM
I would also be very happy to see Boss media supported by HEM.
Ive been trying the converter with no success so far, (im a computer donk). Maybe a HHconverter, Hem setup guide for dumies would be helpfull if ther is no support going to be added in the near future.

Isac
10-21-2008, 05:51 AM
You can put me on the BOSS support list aswell... Will just try to see if I can get the HHconverter to work.

Roonzo
10-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi all,

i have also tried the hand convertor and could not get it to work for boss media.
:(

Any help would be great!! direct support with holdem mnager would be even better:)

cheers

zzz
10-21-2008, 11:05 AM
1. Download HHConverter -> http://www.hhconverter.com/
2. Run it and set: Autoconvert Options -> Click on "Location of archive.xml" -> Select archive.xml file
The path should be something like: C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Apllication Data\Boss Media\Poker1\history\{id}\archive.xml
Note that "Local Settings" is a hidden folder.
3. Click on "Move converted files here" -> Select your folder, for example "C:\boss"
4. Run HEM, Options -> Configure Auto Import Folders[/b] -> Add Folder -> Select folder as above (3.), "C:\boss"
5. Start Autoconvert option in HHConverter and HEM import.

fleabit
10-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Thanks ZZZ! Im goin to give it another try when I get home tonight.
My trouble is finding the hidden folder, Im using vista and have set my prefrences to show the hidden files, but for some reason I cant find the corect archive path.
Nevertheless I will keep trying, much appreciate your post!

Isac
10-22-2008, 03:38 AM
@Fleabit

You can try to right-click on C:\Documents and Settings - click properties - click security (or what it is in English) then the check marks in the lowest box all has to be in the allowed collumn, if not press advanced and edit.
You got to do this for all the folders that you can't get access to. This worked for me:)

Isac
10-22-2008, 08:14 AM
@Fleabit

You can try to right-click on C:\Documents and Settings - click properties - click security (or what it is in English) then the check marks in the lowest box all has to be in the allowed collumn, if not press advanced and edit.
You got to do this for all the folders that you can't get access to. This worked for me:)

LOL - this works on my desktop, but not on my laptop.

I have no problem getting to the Local Settings folder, but just can't get into the Application Data. Anyone knowing a sollution for this?

morny
10-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Its probably a hidden file, google how to show hidden files, it varies depending on whether you have Vista or XP

Jask
10-25-2008, 11:47 PM
any news on when and if HH is going to import boss directly?
I mostly play on boss and really don't like the hhconverter solution

morny
10-26-2008, 10:17 AM
I cant give an accurate ETA until we get Tourney support and multi currency support out of the way

bahmrockk
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/61667

*commercial* ;)

Native Boss support would be just nice, perhaps we can get ourselfs heard by voting for it - so i ask all you guys who posted here to vote for both multi currency support and IPN implementation!

- georg

kanister
11-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Hello.

I used HH converter (succesfully) to convert games to my folder C:\Boss. But problem is, that I cannot AUTOimport hands into my HEM (and also hands are not moved into /processed folder). I can import it by clicking "import hands / folder", but not automatically, in the game. Using HUD is also impossible ...

Thank you for any help (I did it correctly I think, can send screens).

morny
11-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Have you UAC turned off, try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146? Ive never seen it not importing from auto while it works manually but since we dont support it at the moment thats the best advice i can offer

rodolfo
11-17-2008, 11:17 PM
on the 5max, what prefered seat should I enter (I use the converter)? thanks!

morny
11-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Im not sure youll just need to use trial and error to find the correct seat, sorry i couldnt be more helpful

Isac
11-18-2008, 04:23 AM
on the 5max, what prefered seat should I enter (I use the converter)? thanks!

Mean that it's number of seats away from the top-midle of the table. So PartyPoker, 6max and the seat you choose.

Radish
11-21-2008, 11:30 AM
+1 for full boss support

demonseed
11-21-2008, 02:10 PM
+1 for full boss support

+1

zzz
11-21-2008, 02:20 PM
+1
+100000000000

plexiq
11-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Im not sure youll just need to use trial and error to find the correct seat, sorry i couldnt be more helpful

It doesnt work well 5max. HM assumes there is an empty seat between seat 5 and seat 1, which screws the positioning.

gherkin
11-26-2008, 01:28 PM
+1 for full boss support
+1!!!!

Apart from anything else, Boss Media and Crypto are merging (onto Boss Media software!) in 2 months, which is most likely going to make it the biggest network not accepting US players.

The first out of HM and PT3 that has full support of Boss Media will get mine and a lot of other peoples money!

grebgokz
11-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Well your largest competitor (pokertracker3) has full suport for Boss now that would at least have to make you guys increase the boss suport prio to not loose business :)

I already have both HM and PT3 but I like HM better so I would be very pleased to get Boss suport A*S*A*P :D

morny
11-28-2008, 03:21 AM
Please suggest it here to boost its chances: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

I have no ETA at the moment on any new sites been added until we get through Tourney Support and Multicurrency Support

Kevindewapper
11-28-2008, 11:13 AM
HM works fine here with pokerheaven.

Autoimport folder
start hh converter
manually add tables in HM with table manager

and play with stats

The only problem is the multi currency. :(

se7en
11-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I'll play on BM with miniview and HM 1.06.04 beta 13

Hudstats position on the left table is correct but not on the right due to fixed position on BM. Is it possibly to move the hud stats on the right table to proper position w/out they're moving on the left one?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8215/bmproblemso4.th.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmproblemso4.jpg)

morny
11-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Make sure your preferred seating is correct in Hud Options > Saeting Preferences

Kevindewapper
12-05-2008, 11:02 AM
I'll play on BM with miniview and HM 1.06.04 beta 13

Hudstats position on the left table is correct but not on the right due to fixed position on BM. Is it possibly to move the hud stats on the right table to proper position w/out they're moving on the left one?

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8215/bmproblemso4.th.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmproblemso4.jpg)

Here also if i use the miniview. The only stat thats good is my own stat. If i move the stats of someone on a table, the stats from another opponent on another table moves also. Only in the miniview because it autocenter you to the middle below.

morny
12-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Is this Boss? We dont support that but anyway looks like a preferred seating problem so you just need to pick the correct seat number

pokerman777
12-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Hello.

I used HH converter (succesfully) to convert games to my folder C:\Boss. But problem is, that I cannot AUTOimport hands into my HEM (and also hands are not moved into /processed folder). I can import it by clicking "import hands / folder", but not automatically, in the game. Using HUD is also impossible ...

Thank you for any help (I did it correctly I think, can send screens).

the same problem dont work achieve.xml file correct , he convert boss hh , but the convertors folder is empty . If i manually covert hh files it's work ( without achive.xml file) . How to fix this bug ?

HMNoob
12-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for such detailed info and instructions. I have done as previously mentioned, downloaded hcc, set everything up correctly i believe. The HHC is working correctly, it is autoconverting correctly into HM and by pressing refresh i can see the hands up to minute going into my HM....

HOWEVER, i cant get the hud to display anything. When i select seating preferences there is no optino for boss...could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance

HM noob :)

nando42
12-10-2008, 11:19 AM
the same problem dont work achieve.xml file correct , he convert boss hh , but the convertors folder is empty . If i manually covert hh files it's work ( without achive.xml file) . How to fix this bug ?

You have to use history_xxxx files.

HMNoob
12-10-2008, 11:27 AM
I have everything working, the HHC is working, its being imported correctly into HM in real time but the hud wont display anything on my boss client...

why is this???

any help greatly appreciated

morny
12-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Not ignoring you just have no idea how to make Boss work so maybe try 2+2 or try creating a new database or using the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Kevindewapper
12-11-2008, 11:49 AM
I have everything working, the HHC is working, its being imported correctly into HM in real time but the hud wont display anything on my boss client...

why is this???

any help greatly appreciated

autoimport HM, start table manager. Start HH converter. Wait tilll you see 1 (or more) hands importing in HH converter. Start table finder (in table manager HM). press the table and drag the red square to the right table. It works for me fine here (in normal view), not in the miniview

pokerman777
12-14-2008, 04:41 PM
You have to use history_xxxx files.
nothing work , hhconvert history convert xx but convert xx(party format) doesnt appear at the folder i choose .

Kevindewapper
12-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for such detailed info and instructions. I have done as previously mentioned, downloaded hcc, set everything up correctly i believe. The HHC is working correctly, it is autoconverting correctly into HM and by pressing refresh i can see the hands up to minute going into my HM....

HOWEVER, i cant get the hud to display anything. When i select seating preferences there is no optino for boss...could that be the problem?

Thanks in advance

HM noob :)

you DON'T use preffered seat option in HM. Just be sure that there is a "-" in all the 4 boxes of partypoker. This is with the normal view and it works here

dway
12-17-2008, 10:19 AM
I managed to set this up very quickly to work with Cardroom2/ Boss media.

Only thing is I have to reset the party prefeered seating when I play there and the players stats are listed as party.

Thanks.

+1 to getting full support for Boss, it doesn't look like too much trouble for you guys. I think most people won't mind setting up the converter.

Also B2B support would be great.

Poker office 2 is the only one at the momment arrrrgghhhhh!!!!

rberg
12-25-2008, 09:08 AM
+1 full boss support

I was wondering if the following is an actual bug and if other boss players have the same problem.

I have imported 55k hands, that i converted from boss format to pp format before, into HEM. It shows my winnings at 12k (which should fit) but my $EV at 26k, which just cant be true. Also it shows my EV when all-in constantly at less than 50%, which i also dont believe especially in combination with the huge $EV value. Since boss doesnt show losing hands most of time, i was wondering if the error is to be found there?!

Thanks for any help!

nakke
12-25-2008, 03:25 PM
^
Yeah, that's just because of how the Boss client shows cards in all-in situations; i.e. not per default. So usually you only get to see the opponent's cards if he won (there probably are some other situations too), which leads to there being seemingly many more suckouts than in reality. So unfortunately you can't measure your All-in EV when playing on Boss. (Not that I think that statistic has much real value anyway.)

Rillumarei
12-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Works pretty good for me. Only problem is that when I have selected tables on table manager, I move stats for right players but then hand after stats goes messed up and to wrong named players all time. What to do?

Sirus
12-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Just fyi, PokerHeaven are sending emails saying that the BOSS MEDIA software is fully compatible with PT3.

Also BOSS will be adding 6 max tables shortly, this will mean that their traffic will go up by a lot.

zzz
12-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Also BOSS will be adding 6 max tables shortly
huh? where is this info from?

Sirus
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
huh? where is this info from?

from someone pretty high up at IPN

nando42
12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
from someone pretty high up at IPN

5max will be gone? When?

Sirus
12-30-2008, 05:18 PM
5max will be gone? When?

I haven't been told if they will remain or not as I never asked. But 6 max will be arriving shortly.

Boomerang
01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Can I just say that I think it is funny, that a lot ppl here like to see HEM have implement boss support

But on Holdem Manager Suggestions forum

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/ B2B is in font which is fin with me, as it is there I am playing.

I have been playing on Cardroom2(Boss) 4 times in 2008.. So when Boss will be add I done care about, but I think that if you like to see it in HEM you need to give it your vote

Pickaface
01-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Any news about Boss support yet? :(

grebgokz
01-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Can I just say that I think it is funny, that a lot ppl here like to see HEM have implement boss support

But on Holdem Manager Suggestions forum

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/ B2B is in font which is fin with me, as it is there I am playing.

I have been playing on Cardroom2(Boss) 4 times in 2008.. So when Boss will be add I done care about, but I think that if you like to see it in HEM you need to give it your vote

Good idea. But I dont like the fact that to be able (as a paying customer) to express my veiws of HM I need to (are forced to) register me on yet another forum.

I think it would be obvious as a paying customer, who are registered at the HM's forums, I should be able to express my opinons about HM right here.

grebgokz
01-11-2009, 07:21 AM
As for adding site suport and wich to add first there are a simple solution.

http://www.pokerscout.com/

Just add them in order of which has the most trafic. Wich problably will benefit most customers in the long run.

Tip If you decide to add IPN/BOSS make a few adjustments and you will get support for Svenska Spel at the same time because its the same client only its run in a separate network.

grebgokz
01-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Works pretty good for me. Only problem is that when I have selected tables on table manager, I move stats for right players but then hand after stats goes messed up and to wrong named players all time. What to do?

Are you playing CASH or Tournaments?

Because if your playing SnG's then all tournament windows have the same name thus the HUD puts all stats in the same window. You can get around the problem by playing different types of SnG like pays 4 places and Normal and turbo and 6 max... but that probably aint what you like.

And if you are playing cash make sure to deselct the option to "fix your own player stats position" in the hud player options.

se7en
01-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Playing w/outs problem for 15k hands and then "There were errors - See HHC_Exceptions.txt" in HHconverter

Pickaface
01-27-2009, 08:05 AM
When are you planning to make Boss support? It's pretty high on the uservoice page...

morny
01-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Ive no ETA at the moment as were quite busy at the moment finishing Tourney Support and then well be starting Multi Currency Support. Should be able to give a more accurate timeframe close to the completion of that

karimdaniel
04-06-2009, 05:51 PM
When will HEM support boss?
Im currently playing on Poker Heaven and I cant get hud working.

This is what im doing:
1. Download HHConverter -> http://www.hhconverter.com/
2. Run it and set: Autoconvert Options -> Click on "Location of archive.xml" -> Select archive.xml file
The path should be something like: C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Local Settings\Apllication Data\Boss Media\Poker1\history\{id}\archive.xml
Note that "Local Settings" is a hidden folder.
3. Click on "Move converted files here" -> Select your folder, for example "C:\boss"
4. Run HEM, Options -> Configure Auto Import Folders[/b] -> Add Folder -> Select folder as above (3.), "C:\boss"
5. Start Autoconvert option in HHConverter and HEM import.

After that HEM does not import my hands, I have to use the feature "import from folder" Then I can get the hands into my Hold'Em Manager, but they wont move a bit when im auto importing. Really weird :S I dont have any problems on other sites with Auto Import

FMLConfused
04-13-2009, 11:47 AM
how many hands does the hud take to kick in?

It doesn't seem to be working for me which is a bit disapointing as I am only on trial version for 15 days and currently play predominantly on Boss

karimdaniel
04-13-2009, 09:46 PM
how many hands does the hud take to kick in?

It doesn't seem to be working for me which is a bit disapointing as I am only on trial version for 15 days and currently play predominantly on Boss

The hud dosnt work for me. And it dosnt auto import from boss, The only way for me to get hands into holdemmanager is to click: Import from Folder.

morny
04-23-2009, 05:53 PM
I wrote a FAQ for setting this up, well to be honest i took someone elses instructions and added some screenshots and some extra info but anyway you might find it useful http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=189

zzz
04-24-2009, 06:35 AM
Hey morny. Is there any way to add automatic tables detection to the HUD?

For some sites the 1st time you use the table finder youll get a popup window asking do you want to configure Holdem Manager to work with that site. If you get this be sure to press Yes. After this HM will automatically recognise the table and you wont need to do this step again.
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

When I started HUD for the 1st time, I had this message, but it still doesn't work and I've to add each table manually.
Anyone tried to edit ExeNames.txt or it won't work for boss? :mad:
My ExeNames.txt looks like this:

6,draculaholdem.exe
0,FullTiltPoker.exe
1,PokerStars.exe
2,PartyPoker.exe
2,PartyGaming.exe
2,EmpirePokerMaster.exe
4,ULTIMA~1.EXE
4,UltimateBet.exe
5,mainclient.exe
3,casino.exe
9,MPPoker.exe
8,Poker.exe
7,BPGame.exe
11,Everest Poker.exe
11,Everest Poker.exe *.32
11,CStart.exe
11,cstart.exe
11,cstart-tmp.exe
12,poker.exe
13,Betfair Poker.exe
14,HoldemManager.exe
10,PokerRoom.exe
10,EurobetPoker.exe
10,MansionPoker.exe
10,EuroPoker.exe
10,LocoPoker.exe
10,RedKingsPoker.exe
10,BetssonPoker.exe
10,HollywoodPoker.exe
10,Poker.gr.exe
10,ChanPoker.exe
10,BestPoker.exe
10,StartBestPokerClient.exe
10,StartNextPoker.exe
10,fonPoker.exe
10,FonbetPoker2.exe
10,TowerPoker.exe
10,PrimePoker.exe
10,StartWhitebet.exe
10,WinamaxPoker.exe
10,WhiteBet.exe
2,poker.exe
Any solution?

morny
04-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Boss isnt supported by HM so youll need to manually attach each table if your using a converter. The above link i gave is specific to Betsafe

RARichie
05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
does somebody know if this could work also for Omaha games`?

chris_t
05-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Definately works with Boss Media, I'm using it with PokerHeaven. One thing I've noticed today, after updating to 1.08 was that HM haven't recognized my tourneys as completed, therefore I could not get any stats about them.

All the hands were there, but the tourney were still reported as "not finished".

Any clues on that?

gmlucki
05-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi.

None of my tournament or SNG play is showing up in HM. The hands are coming but there is no tournament summary information. HM doesn't even show any trace that you played a tournament.

Arnie.

zzz
07-09-2009, 11:35 AM
any new info about multi currency and boss support?

Folkdsb
07-09-2009, 06:14 PM
any new info about multi currency and boss support?

+1

mindas
07-11-2009, 07:14 PM
when Boss will be supported by HEM?
does Poker Tracker works on Boss?

mikeyb182
07-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Please Help! I have downloaded HH converter, iv gone into locate the xml file and there is simply nothing in there, even when i have gone through the processes of showing hidden files etc.

I looked through the route that the FAQ suggests and i cant even locate B2B

The only route i can find to it is through Program files, i find the history which opens to another file which is my B2B user name and then it opens to a file with just numbers that contains some histories.

However i cant actually select this file, it just opens and there is nothing in there.

What the hell am i doing wrong here?

Gig
07-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Today I made an account at a boss media site, but because i don't want to use the converter, i had to switch back to PT3. And that totally sucks, please add Boss-support.
After using HEM the last months, it was one of the most terrible moments to use PT again. I stopped playing after 30 hands.

Any news on the ETA? Browsing through this thread, I'm thinking it cant be long away, can it? MTTsupport is done. Multicurrency can't be a big deal. (to be honest, i have no clue what I'm talking about)
I hope fulltilt and all the other updates don't mess things up again, so you can finish boss media support.

Miraculix
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Today I made an account at a boss media site, but because i don't want to use the converter, i had to switch back to PT3. And that totally sucks, please add Boss-support.
After using HEM the last months, it was one of the most terrible moments to use PT again. I stopped playing after 30 hands.

Any news on the ETA? Browsing through this thread, I'm thinking it cant be long away, can it? MTTsupport is done. Multicurrency can't be a big deal. (to be honest, i have no clue what I'm talking about)
I hope fulltilt and all the other updates don't mess things up again, so you can finish boss media support.

Hi.

You can use the converter, but donīt throw away the original HH files from your Boss HH folder. When Boss support is added you can import them into a new database. I actually think you can import them to the same db too, as the converter saves the HH as Party Poker HHīs. If youīre going to use the converter, and are using WinXP, thereīs a short guide how to do it in my second post in this thread: http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=12950.

@ the HEM crew: I feel like a grumpy old bugger, but havenīt we been waiting long enough for this? I mean, PT have had it forever.
Otherwise youīre doing a GREAT job :). Thanks a lot!!

// M

Miraculix
08-14-2009, 03:31 PM
BUMP.

Any ETA for Boss support yet?

// M

ECart
08-23-2009, 07:31 AM
Any update on when this is happening?

Pickaface
08-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Any update on when this is happening?

Never mate, they're busy earning money on new products like Omaha Manager and Table Scanner but doesn't care about supporting Boss because money-wise they get nothing.

grebgokz
08-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Never mate, they're busy earning money on new products like Omaha Manager and Table Scanner but doesn't care about supporting Boss because money-wise they get nothing.

But thats an error. Because if they suported Boss they would sell a bunch of HM PLOM to a current PT3 users that likes the HM interface better but now are stuck with PT3 because it suports Boss/IPN.

BOSS is one of the larger networks now and are still growing and I bet if HM starts to suport it it will grow even faster.

Miraculix
09-01-2009, 02:22 AM
BUMP!!!!!

@ the HEM crew: I know nothing about programming, but how hard can it be to implement Boss support? PT3 (and evan the old PT) has it from the start. I know you have had a LOT of work with Stars/FT new software and Iīm greateful for that as I play both these sites sometimes, but with the pace of their software upgrades it seems like weīre gonna have to wait for anything else but Stars/FT bug fixes forever.

// M

mindas
09-01-2009, 07:55 AM
I know easy solution: buy PT3, it worth it:)

DrawMaster
09-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Or...

http://www.hhconverter.com/

Its free or very cheap, your choise.

Miraculix
09-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Cīmon guys, weīre in the HEM forums, you canīt tell me to buy PT3 here :cool:.
I like everything about HEM so I will not change to PT3 just because they donīt support Boss yet. And I DO use the converter but as far as I know the converter is only able to convert hands from one site at the time, and sometimes I play 2 Boss sites at the same time.
I just dont understand why it has to take sooooooo long time to get Boss working in HEM.

// M

DrawMaster
09-01-2009, 05:42 PM
:confused:

sometimes I play 2 Boss sites at the same time.

And that is done exactly....HOW?

================================================
A Boss media poker client is already running on this computer

How to go around that message?

Miraculix
09-01-2009, 06:24 PM

And that is done exactly....HOW?

A Boss media poker client is already running on this computer

How to go around that message?

Hi.

Didnīt know that message. I play at Svenska Spel and Diamondbet, and theyīre both Boss sites. Perhaps itīs because Svenska Spel just uses the Boss client, theyīre not a part of the Boss Network.
Anyway, it works just fine to play them both, but using the converter I can only have the HUD at one client at the time.

// M

Jask
09-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Hi Miraculix,

I totally agree that it is about time HEM supports the Boss media network. I also don't believe it is that hard to inplement.

If you want to use HEM through HHconv on 2 or more boss media sites you can. You just have to install a new HHconv for every boss media client you use and configure HEM to import the different folders

;) Jask

grebgokz
09-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi.

Didnīt know that message. I play at Svenska Spel and Diamondbet, and theyīre both Boss sites. Perhaps itīs because Svenska Spel just uses the Boss client, theyīre not a part of the Boss Network.
Anyway, it works just fine to play them both, but using the converter I can only have the HUD at one client at the time.

// M

Well it works on Svenska Spel and another client if you stort the other IPN client fisrt and Svenska spel as second. The other way around it wont work.

Rapala
09-10-2009, 04:42 AM
There are 4 currencies on Boss, has anyone got a system that tracks true $'s won or lost? (It's reporting TRY won as $'s)

zzz
09-22-2009, 04:52 PM
bump!

any news? :confused:

Miraculix
09-23-2009, 04:41 PM
BUMP!

Over 19.000 views and 120 posts in this thread.
I think you could say there are some interest in Boss support.

When, Roy, when......

// M

AlMore
09-25-2009, 04:01 AM
bumb

fozzy71
09-26-2009, 11:21 AM
The developers are aware of this topic. It is the #2 most popular feature suggestion. You would do better to vote it up the uservoice list, instead of bumping this thread.

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

AlMore
09-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Check, voted.

zzz
09-30-2009, 11:18 AM
it's already #1

asikainl
09-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Boss isnt supported by HM so youll need to manually attach each table if your using a converter. The above link i gave is specific to Betsafe

How do I add Boss tables manually, when tables aren't showing in the Table Finder list even though the converter+HEM import is running?

netsrak
09-30-2009, 01:29 PM
What type of tables?
Please add a screenshot of a table, the table manager and the table finder.

J0k3r
10-01-2009, 07:11 AM
hi guys,

how can I import hands from PT to HEM (especially Boss media hands) if I have no original xml files from history folder (only PT database)

Rebhino
10-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Whaaaaat:eek:, pt3 is tracking Boss and HEM not?? This canīt be, please work on it.

netsrak
10-01-2009, 10:20 AM
hi guys,

how can I import hands from PT to HEM (especially Boss media hands) if I have no original xml files from history folder (only PT database)
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=63

Whaaaaat:eek:, pt3 is tracking Boss and HEM not?? This canīt be, please work on it.
we are working on it

J0k3r
10-02-2009, 02:31 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=63

I did it just like this but Boss Media hands failed.

netsrak
10-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Please mail some of the hands with a link to this thread, your forum nick and a detailled problem description to fabio@holdemmanager.net

Pickaface
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
[url]
we are working on it

Can you give us estimated time?

netsrak
10-04-2009, 05:47 AM
I'll try to get one...

Pickaface
10-07-2009, 10:56 AM
I'll try to get one...

We're waiting...

vngular
10-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi,

I'm a new user of HEM and trying to get it all work on Boss Media. I managed to import my old hands to HEM database thanks to the advice found on this forum. I still have one question about HH converter however. In the bottom of AutoConvert options you can either RESET or SET last converted HH. Now when you next time import new hands to HEM, or use HUD while playing, and you press the button StartAutoConvert, should one of these options be chosen? As I see it, the .xml session files still exist in their original Boss Media-folder after they have been converted. Could it happen that in addition to new hands, also the old ones would be converted and imported to HEM producing duplicate hands? Or do you need to worry about these two options at all?

zzz
10-13-2009, 03:58 PM
I'll try to get one...

gogo u can do it! :rolleyes:

Rvg72
10-13-2009, 06:02 PM
No ETA yet but we are starting to work on it and expect it to be in the first few 1.10 beta releases

Roy

jaquemir
10-19-2009, 08:44 PM
I use HH converter because I play on Stella-poker (Boss media), and it works fine...BUT, I can not observe a table (or more tables) and import stats/information about the other players, unless I am sitting at the table myself....Any idea how to fix this? (can't find help anywhere)...

When I am not sitting at the table HH converter doesn't convert any hands, and I can't find the table in the Table finder...

Miraculix
10-21-2009, 04:51 AM
Hi,

I'm a new user of HEM and trying to get it all work on Boss Media. I managed to import my old hands to HEM database thanks to the advice found on this forum. I still have one question about HH converter however. In the bottom of AutoConvert options you can either RESET or SET last converted HH. Now when you next time import new hands to HEM, or use HUD while playing, and you press the button StartAutoConvert, should one of these options be chosen? As I see it, the .xml session files still exist in their original Boss Media-folder after they have been converted. Could it happen that in addition to new hands, also the old ones would be converted and imported to HEM producing duplicate hands? Or do you need to worry about these two options at all?

Hi.

When you first set up the HH converter you should press "Set last converted HH" once to get the converter to remembet the last converted HH. If you dont press that button, the converter will convert ALL your former HHīs again, every time you start a new session, and HEM will import them again but they will show up as "duplicate hands". If you have a lot of hands in your Boss HH folder this could take a long time.

// M

Miraculix
10-21-2009, 04:53 AM
I use HH converter because I play on Stella-poker (Boss media), and it works fine...BUT, I can not observe a table (or more tables) and import stats/information about the other players, unless I am sitting at the table myself....Any idea how to fix this? (can't find help anywhere)...

When I am not sitting at the table HH converter doesn't convert any hands, and I can't find the table in the Table finder...

Hi.

I donīt think itīs possible to datamine Boss. Check out the 2+2 software forums. Maybe you can find some info there.

// M

TexDanny
10-22-2009, 02:59 PM
722 votes!