PDA

View Full Version : Problem with replaying hands and my own stats at table.

chillarn7
04-09-2010, 10:11 AM
First. I can't replay the hands i've played in the HM replayer. I get the message "An error ocurred while replaying this hand. The hand history has been saved to your clipboards. Please email........"
Yes this is entraction hands. It does not work for me but it's working for four of my friends who also play entraction and have the same version as me, Hold'em Manager Professional 1.10.04b.

Second. I can see all other players stats on the table but on my stats it's only lines. Say I have vp/pfr/3b it will just look like -/-/-. How do I solve this?
When I double click my stats I can see stats but it's not the session stats it's the stats on all the hands I have played on that specific table. So if I have played many sessions on that table it won't just be the session I'm playing showd in the HUD. How can i change this to my session stats on that table?

Third. Maybe You guys don't know how to solve this but anyways. I want to move my HM to my other screen but when i minimize it it disappears from my screen so i can't click the window and move it. I then have to right click on HM in the toolbar and choose maximize. It is not possible to move the window when it's maximized so I can't move it to the other screen :(
How do I solve this?

morny
04-09-2010, 02:11 PM
1) This is a known issue were working on resolving

2) Can you right click on the poker client exe in the entraction install folder, then click properties and click the compatibility TAB and tick "run as admin" then restart the entraction client

Then please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

3) See this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/2308-1-06-03-h-unable-use-non-maximized.html#post17461

chillarn7
04-09-2010, 07:52 PM
1. Ok. just think it's strange that it's working for my friends and not for me :confused:

2. I already ran all those programs as Admin. I saw now that the stats that is shown when I doubleclick on my own HUD is todays stats on that table. Guess that will only be a problem if i play many sessions on same tables but I can live with that.
Still looks -/-/- in my "total stats" though. Doesn't really matter either I guess. Just using my own HUD for image and such.

3. Worked fine.

Thanks for fast help.