PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems

Mateyos
04-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Hello!

I have following problems with HM hud:
- entraction (NOIQ): hud is working fine at cash games, sngs and MTT promotion things, but not working (no overlay) at all at normal MTT tournaments
- ipoker (Titan poker - with new sofware and mybet - with old one): HUD is working good at cash games, but not working at all at MTT tournaments at both sites

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
04-09-2010, 10:17 AM
* Please make sure that your Pokerclients are installed in english language.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Mateyos
04-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Ty for your answer.

I check all the things you said in that post and all the things said in link below.
But that doesnt help.
Again, my hud is working fine at cash tables and sngs at ipoker, but not working at all at MTTs. So, like I said i have all configurations set right like in all lines you were talking about (latest version, english, i have xp, saved HH to hard disc, table manager is running and there is written the MTT tornament!!,... ).

I hope you have some other solutions.

_Loki_
04-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Please look inside your "Config" folder

It's usually here:
C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Inside the "Config" folder find the "HoldemManager.config" file & attach it to this thread (if your file extension names are turned off the file will be called "HoldemManager")