PDA

View Full Version : Holdem support for Ongame

StaggerLee
10-04-2008, 02:39 PM
I am thinking of purchasing this program but have a few questions.

1) Someone is talking about a patch which enables you to get support for Ongame without the use of a handgrabber. Is this correct, and where can I get this patch?

2) Will HEM HUD support mini-tables at Ongame, or do you have to have the big ones in order for it to work?

fabio
10-04-2008, 03:19 PM
We have a fully functional trial for 15 days, so you can check everything out and then decide if you want to buy it or not.

1) http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=2835
2) Both mini and big tables are supported

morny
10-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Weve just released a new Beta 8 which has improved Ongame support so you can upgrade to that aswell

StaggerLee
10-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Beta 8, where can I find it?

morny
10-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Sorry forgot to include it, http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta8.exe just trying to build the anticipation

Lonneman
10-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Installed it and it doesn't work:

I get stats on the tables initially (from previous manual import of ongame data from Pokertracker), but then stats disappear on all tables but one and on that table, they don't update.

I thought "without the use of handgrabber" implied that this beta is supposed to auto-import from Ongame?

StaggerLee
10-06-2008, 12:22 PM
I have no problem getting stats at the tables. But I have a problem with HUD covering my opponents stack-sizes when I use minitables. This makes the HUD on minitables just about worthless at minitables.

Is there any way to go around this, the biggest reason for me purchasing HEM was getting stats at minitables, as I like to play 4 tables at a time.

And also, I have just played a session where I ended +200 $. HEM tells me I only made $ 50. At the auto-import I can see that HEM misses alot of hands. What to do?

morny
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Installed it and it doesn't work:

I get stats on the tables initially (from previous manual import of ongame data from Pokertracker), but then stats disappear on all tables but one and on that table, they don't update.

I thought "without the use of handgrabber" implied that this beta is supposed to auto-import from Ongame?

yes but have you set it up in auto imports. follow the instructions for 1.06.04 http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148 and remove the old handgrabber folder as you should only need HM as using the both at the same time can cause problems

morny
10-06-2008, 12:33 PM
I have no problem getting stats at the tables. But I have a problem with HUD covering my opponents stack-sizes when I use minitables. This makes the HUD on minitables just about worthless at minitables.

Is there any way to go around this, the biggest reason for me purchasing HEM was getting stats at minitables, as I like to play 4 tables at a time.

And also, I have just played a session where I ended +200 $. HEM tells me I only made $ 50. At the auto-import I can see that HEM misses alot of hands. What to do?

Post your current hud setup on ongame by a screenshot so i can see if i can offer a suggestion to improve.

Regarding the missing stats problem, if you look at the title bar exactly what version does it say and how long have you that version?

StaggerLee
10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I dowloaded the Beta 8 yesterday.

I'll upload a screenshot as soon as I can manage.