PDA

View Full Version : Graph display bug or...?

kaxard
04-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Hey! After upgrading from 1.09something to 1.10.04b I noticed something new in graphs display:

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/3603/88032205.jpg

When displaying only a few hands (7+) there's a gap between the graph and the right border. The more hands I choose to show, the smaller is the gap, disappearing eventually (hardly noticeable at 1k+ hands). All zooming/paning is reset ofc.

When I select less than 6 hands to show, the graph is just blank, nothing is shown at all. Before the upgrade everything was fine, graphs were showing properly even with only 2 hands.

Not that it's critical, just a little annoying, so I'm curious - this is a bug, or I've messed up some settings, or it's working as intended?

fozzy71
04-08-2010, 04:11 PM
The added space is to make it easier to see the end of the graph on small samples, I think. I am not sure of the technical aspects of that option or when it was introduced, but I have had no issues with it.

Mine has no issues graphing <6 hands.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HEM/Forums/hm-graphlast5handsScr.png

Maybe try testing a new DB by importing a small sample of hands to see if you can graph <6 hands there.

kaxard
04-08-2010, 05:10 PM
The added space is to make it easier to see the end of the graph on small samples, I think. I am not sure of the technical aspects of that option or when it was introduced, but I have had no issues with it.
Oh, thanks, at least it's not just me. I even tried reinstalling HM to fix it tbh. :rolleyes: I'll take it as "works as intended" and try to live with it. :)

Maybe try testing a new DB by importing a small sample of hands to see if you can graph <6 hands there.
I think I figured out what was wrong with few hands' graphs. If there is no action from Hero during those hands (no bets/calls, no blinds posted) the graph is absolutely empty. I'm guessing that's because HM can't calculate the scale in $ or BB. If there is at least 1 hand in the sample with win/loss of any amount of money the graph is displayed properly.