PDA

View Full Version : patypoker.it pauout & rake

Memphis84
04-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Hi, i would like to let you know that on partypoker.it rake and payout are completly wrong.Is there anything you can do to fix those bugs?

I)1r7y5p0ng3
04-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi, i would like to let you know that on partypoker.it rake and payout are completly wrong.Is there anything you can do to fix those bugs?

quote, we are members of a poker community and many of us have this problem with partypoker.it

No buyin, rake and payouts in tourneys.

Holdem manager does not allow to manually change the payout structure so we can not see correct EV curve.

Many of ours members wait your fix to buy this fantastic software.

manusaiz
04-08-2010, 12:08 PM

quote, we are members of a poker community and many of us have this problem with partypoker.it

Holdem manager does not allow to manually change the payout structure so we can not see correct EV curve.

we need !

ProFumato
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM

Thx again!

morny
04-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi,

Id suggest making your suggestions for tournaments here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26537-calling-all-tournament-regs.html

the party rake issue is already on our to do list but i dont have an ETA

I)1r7y5p0ng3
04-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi,

Id suggest making your suggestions for tournaments here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/26537-calling-all-tournament-regs.html

the party rake issue is already on our to do list but i dont have an ETA

hi morny, there are so much people waiting for this issue that we expect a timeline.

In Italy we only can play italian poker room so this is a very very important thing to fix for us.

A question, i can modify my winnings when a i play a sng 6max but why i can't manually change the structure of payout ?
EV curve is totally incorrect with wrong payout structure!