PDA

View Full Version : no hands listed

SILO
10-04-2008, 11:24 AM
if i go to reports and select group by player/month hands are not shown on the list below stats

morny
10-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Please update to the latest version and try again http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe

Hitman85
10-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I have a same problem. 3 days ago its show hands without problems (if i choose 3 day or older it show me this hands). But now Holdem manager importing hands, HUD working corectly, number of player increases in player tab. But if i want to see cash game / any tab, it seems like i have a filter on. But i have no filter turned on. I already tried beta 1.06.04 beta 7 and still doesnt show any new hands.

motoohot
10-05-2008, 09:10 PM
I have similar problem that i noticed yesterday, Hud and stuff seems to work ok but when i Try to look at the stats for "today" it come up blank. Yesterday i got around the problem by selecting "last 24" hours and it seemed to work fine.

However today the problem seemed to have gotten worse. The stats dont appear under the "today" tab and when i try to look at my play over the last few hours "last 5 hours" it doesnt come up either.. its showing the "last 24 hours" but i think the numbers are wrong (im down way more then it suggests.. )

I am on the latest version 1/06.03h..

any ideas would be welcome

Thanks

gangstar21
10-05-2008, 10:58 PM
I've been having the same problem. It started a few days ago. When I use HEM while playing the HUD works and the HH import, but the new information does not show up in the reports. I checked my processed HH folder the the HHs are in there. The hud stats update and the number of players updates but no new info in the reports section. I tried updating HEM and re-importing the HHs but it did not solve the problem. I do not have any filters on either. Anyone know how to fix this?

morny
10-06-2008, 12:26 PM
The time is based on the server where your HH are played so theyre could be a difference due to that and thats why the 24 hour thing worked but not today. Also check the time youve selected in Options > Misc Options > My day Starts at

If youve checked the HHs to confirm its not a server time problem, please try creating a new database and importing some hands into that database to see if it works in that

If its still not working, download and check it in Beta 8 and then email me morny@holdemmanager.net when youve beta 8 installed.

motoohot
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
yea i think time difference was the issue, thanks a lot for help :)

downtown
10-12-2008, 12:29 AM
I have a same problem. 3 days ago its show hands without problems (if i choose 3 day or older it show me this hands). But now Holdem manager importing hands, HUD working corectly, number of player increases in player tab. But if i want to see cash game / any tab, it seems like i have a filter on. But i have no filter turned on. I already tried beta 1.06.04 beta 7 and still doesnt show any new hands.

Hi I have the same issue as above and I am running 1.06.03h, WIN XP Pro, it's not a filter issue with my reports and the HUD shows stats correctly. It's not a time zone issue either.

This did happen after I imported some observed hands, however I've imported observed hands before without issue.

I did a vacuum/analyze on my main DB, that didn't help.

I imported the hands to a new DB, and I could successfully view them in the new DB without issue, but I cannot see them in my main DB, which is what I need.

morny
10-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Looks like a problem with the database, youll need to reimport all your hands into the new database and also update to beta 12 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe