PDA

View Full Version : Rush poker bugs in HEM?

Plockets
04-07-2010, 07:59 PM
I've 2-tabled about 20k hands of rush poker on FTP in the past week, the last 2-3k of it with the HEM trial version 1.10.04b (x64 version on win7), and I've had 2 recurring issues with it:

1) The HUD sometimes does not update the players from the previous hand (maybe like 20-25% of the time) for the entirety of the next hand. This usually seems to happen if I have been using "quick fold" a few times in a row. It's really annoying to have to constantly check that the name on the HUD stats match the player in the seat, so is there at least a way to make the HUD stats disappear at the end of each hand, and only redraw the stats as they are retrieved?

2) This is not a rush poker problem specifically, but there are some players (about 5% of the players in my DB) that the HUD seems incapable of recognizing correctly. For example, say player "Plockets" is at my table. The HUD abbreviation for his name might show up as "lockets" or "ilockets" in the HUD, and I will have no stats for him, even though I can go into HEM and see that I have 350 hands worth of stats on him. This happens consistently with the same players (and the same incorrect HUD abbreviation of their name) every time I am at a table with them.

morny
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Were working on some new improvements with the rush hud, it works well for the most part for most people but there are a few problems with the current method so were looking into other possibilities that may improve this further.