PDA

View Full Version : Hands importing but not showing up in reports

Thinky
10-04-2008, 10:34 AM
I recently upgraded to 1.06.04 beta 7 and I noticed that holdemmanager is not showing hands and sessions from my 2 hour session this morning and 1 hour session yesterday evening on pokerstars. It is showing the sessions of players I played with. However I cannot see my hands/sessions and it does not reflect in the report tab either.

Do I need to change some options? Please let me know.

I tried re-importing the HH files after changing back to 1.06.03h. However, all of them turned out to be duplicate. THe sessions/hands do not show up in the reports but HEM has imported them. I am sure hands are in the database because I can see other player's hands/sessions. This is weird!

(I posted this on the 2p2 forum also)

morny
10-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Hi,

Can you try importing the hands into a new database and see if they show up. Also copy the hands to a new folder before importing them to the new database
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Thinky
10-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi Morny

I created a new database and I can see the hands/sessions in the new database. I moved the files to a different folder and tried importing again into the previous database. However, none of them were imported because of duplication.

What are my options here?

Thanks

morny
10-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Youll need to export the hands from the old database and import them into the new one and then all should be fine