PDA

View Full Version : HUD PKR not working

Rolo1984
04-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi

I have a question. I used to use a PKR hand history converter to import hands in HM and have a hud at my tables. Now I noticed HM has a built in support for PKR. HM imports the hands just fine.

However, I dont seem to be able to get my HUD working. Table manager does recognize the importing of hands of PKR but when i drag the red cross to the designed location it does not show any stats. What do I have to change? I normally put the stats on an empty notepad. That does not make a difference but just that you know

Hope you can help me the built in function is much faster than the converter so a solution would be nice

thank you

Roland

morny
04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Hi, try testing this with just 1 table open as we havent been able to get this working properly on more than 1 table.

Rolo1984
04-08-2010, 06:47 AM
hi morny

I tested it only having one table open. I only play 1 table at PKR most of the times anyway. I use notepad because it is more convenient but dragging the cross to the table itself also does not show any stats. So it doe snot amtter where i drag the cross to there is just no HUD

thank you

netsrak
04-08-2010, 08:08 AM
please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)