PDA

View Full Version : Ante pokerstars tables not importing

Moke
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Holdem Manager isn't working in the new pokerstars ante cash tables. I have tried it on 2$/4$ 9max (100-250bb, ante), last release.

Are you planning to support them soon?

morny
04-07-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes i believe it will be fixed in the next release

sisnarf
04-13-2010, 07:55 AM
Is it fixed now?

I have version 1.10.04b and don't get any stats for the ante game.

Thanks

Moke
04-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Not fixed yet. I tried it with 1.10.04b too.

Goobertron
04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Its also not working on a 40-100bb (no antes) table either.

LT22
04-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Its also not working on a 40-100bb (no antes) table either.

+1, please fix ASAP

Bungalow
04-13-2010, 10:38 AM
+1, please fix ASAP
+2 this please

MartinM83
04-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Ye HEM doesn't detect the new tables automatically.
One can do it manually with the table finder, but having to do this all along is extremely annoying.
Please please please fix asap, this is imho REALLY REALLY URGENT.

Noble1
04-13-2010, 11:35 AM
+4

Xerxes
04-13-2010, 11:37 AM
+5

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 11:42 AM
working fine for me

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 11:47 AM
working fine for me

joking obviously

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 11:55 AM
just as FYI stats seem to appear in the visual replayer, not sure if they are correct though

fozzy71
04-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Our HUD developer is working on a fix as we speak. Has anyone tried using the table finder as a work around?

Noble1
04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes table finder works. But I stopped after finding 1 table - trying to multi-table, with decisions popping up etc. and trying to drag that red cross onto the right table etc. was just too frustrating.

MellowYellow
04-13-2010, 12:44 PM
mine works and doesnt work..

Im at the $.50/1 100 - 250bb ante tables

It wont show a HUD, but it does import the hands the money and ev but not the steal success and I dont think the vpp/hand are right, it might be but if it is im getting an INSANE rate./

ashiXIII
04-13-2010, 02:46 PM
mine works and doesnt work..

Im at the $.50/1 100 - 250bb ante tables

It wont show a HUD, but it does import the hands the money and ev but not the steal success and I dont think the vpp/hand are right, it might be but if it is im getting an INSANE rate./
that'll probably happen with an ante

houndstoothhat
04-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Ye HEM doesn't detect the new tables automatically.
One can do it manually with the table finder, but having to do this all along is extremely annoying.
Please please please fix asap, this is imho REALLY REALLY URGENT.

How do I do this manually? When I open table manager and click on table finder and drag the red marker to the table, it does not do anything. The table I am on is already in table manager anyway, it just does not display any HUD info.

This is SUPER annoying and basically renders HEM useless for the time being.

MellowYellow
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah it's weird hounds, at first I did what you did and then it worked, then out of NOWHERE like 2 hours later into my session it suddenly stopped working, I added them the same way as before and nothing happened... really bizarre.

houndstoothhat
04-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Our HUD developer is working on a fix as we speak. Has anyone tried using the table finder as a work around?

Is this going to be quick or do I need to fire up Poker Tracker just to have a HUD for the next few days? (That would suck)

Daniel1941
04-13-2010, 03:50 PM
we need this fix asap... cmon

dare_v
04-13-2010, 03:57 PM
This should be done in next couple of hours, not "next release"....

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Surely pokerstars should work together with HEM and PT3 and inform them of up and coming changes so an update can be released. At the moment I'm not playing without a HUD and if pokerstars don't want my rake then that's cool with me.

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 03:59 PM
This should be done in next couple of hours, not "next release"....

For all you know the next release could be a couple of hours. I'm sure the guys have dropped everything and are working on a solution as well speak.

jjmcjohnson
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but I urge everyone to email pokerstars and inform them that you are now playing on a different site while HEM finds a solution to the problem. Hopefully if enough people complain they should liase with HEM in future and this won't happen again.

tenbob
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but I urge everyone to email pokerstars and inform them that you are now playing on a different site while HEM finds a solution to the problem. Hopefully if enough people complain they should liase with HEM in future and this won't happen again.

True, seriously though is is that much of an ask playing without a HUD for a few hours ?

If you are that desperate the HUD is still working fine on all the standard tables as far as I can see.

dare_v
04-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Perspective of people change when they pay for something.

kickflip252
04-13-2010, 09:31 PM

can anyone direct me with a link that tells you how to do this for now? i haven't ever used table finder

kickflip252
04-13-2010, 09:36 PM

You're lucky that poker stars is one of the sites that allows people to use HUD's. Stop your crying and learn how to play poker without your crutches.

You know as well as everyone else that major updates can sometimes cause a lag in availability of the hud... it happened when the 50bb tables were implemented.

it will get sorted out very soon. HEM is very responsive to us as customers.

morny
04-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Theres lots of these threads around so were trying to keep it all to one thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/29202-stars-hud-tournament-import-issues-13-14-april.html

jjmcjohnson
04-14-2010, 12:27 PM
still think there are some errors in recording stats especially on the deep ante tables

jjmcjohnson
04-14-2010, 02:23 PM
You're lucky that poker stars is one of the sites that allows people to use HUD's. Stop your crying and learn how to play poker without your crutches.

You know as well as everyone else that major updates can sometimes cause a lag in availability of the hud... it happened when the 50bb tables were implemented.

it will get sorted out very soon. HEM is very responsive to us as customers.

How about you jump off my nuts?

If you don't agree with my post them quietly move along.

fozzy71
04-14-2010, 03:31 PM
We are working on a fix but we need as many ante hands sent as we can get. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

meeloche
04-18-2010, 01:44 PM
bump?

How come this has taken much longer than the 40-100bb tables?

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Because of the import problems (missed hands) caused by the antes.

This update from stars was very bad timing for our programmers as they were getting very close to releasing .05, which has a lot of internal changes for minor version update. We are very close to doing a soft release of it in the forums here and at 2p2, etc.

meeloche
04-18-2010, 03:53 PM
ok no problem, do you have a guess on when it'll be out?

fozzy71
04-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

kickflip252
04-18-2010, 06:02 PM
How about you jump off my nuts?

If you don't agree with my post them quietly move along.

how about you stop being a child.

MellowYellow
04-18-2010, 09:12 PM
how about you stop being a child.

You are ridiculous you attack someone for wanting to use something they pay for and then call them a child, you clearly started it. I'm surprised a player as amazing as you that doesn't need his 'crutch' can take time to post on a forum where we all use crutches, your time is obv worth WAY more at the tables pwning us n00b childs.

Thanks for the build HEM so far so good.

kickflip252
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
You are ridiculous you attack someone for wanting to use something they pay for and then call them a child, you clearly started it. I'm surprised a player as amazing as you that doesn't need his 'crutch' can take time to post on a forum where we all use crutches, your time is obv worth WAY more at the tables pwning us n00b childs.

Thanks for the build HEM so far so good.

clearly, you were involved.

meeloche
04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.10.05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

I installed this update and got the following error when i opened hem
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/meeloche/Poker/hemerror.jpg

It wouldn't start if I hit continue. How do i revert back to before the update so I can use hem today?

fozzy71
04-19-2010, 07:01 PM
I installed this update and got the following error when i opened hem
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc158/meeloche/Poker/hemerror.jpg

It wouldn't start if I hit continue. How do i revert back to before the update so I can use hem today?

Can you post the entire message details by copy/paste, instead of the screen shot?

The post you quoted explains how to revert back to the current version, in the second paragraph.

meeloche
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
After I got that error i re installed1.10.04 so i had a working holdem manager today.

I just tried installing the update again and it didn't give me that error message again. I got a windows error message instead saying holdem manager has stopped working and needs to be closed.

morny
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Please try rebooting and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

If the problem persists please reinstall your Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Uninstall your current version with this tool: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip
2) Download and install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/6/1/061F001C-8752-4600-A198-53214C69B51F/dotnetfx35setup.exe
3) Try to run HM again

archangel95
04-21-2010, 01:31 AM
I'm still getting hands that aren't importing. Is Pokerstars having problems with their new hand histories?

netsrak
04-21-2010, 04:47 AM
Not as far as we know.
Please create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.

jonasty4
04-22-2010, 09:51 PM
So... i have a pretty recent build, the only thing not working are pokerstars ante tables. Is there a fix yet? Thanks.

morny
04-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Fixed with the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Lemayr
04-26-2010, 02:00 PM
I have the latest beta intalled, but I still have to use table manager manually by dragging the cursor to the table before it shows any HUD stats. Is there any fix for that already available?

Lemayr
04-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Please?

morny
04-26-2010, 11:20 PM
please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and you should also do the same procedure for the poker client exe

Finally if the problem still persists close HM and delete the exeNames.txt file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and restart HM

What site is this for btw?

Lemayr
04-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Sorry, it's for PokerStars. I'll try this, hope I can do it :)