PDA

View Full Version : Autoimport

linkus
10-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Good day.

I try to configure autoimport from Pacific Poker. When I try to move files after import in my own folder nothing hapans. Files remains in C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History.
I configured autoimport from Pokerstars. There is same again.

Please, help.

Denys.

morny
10-04-2008, 10:59 AM
It dosent work immediately only when youve not used HM for an extended period and then restart the auto import

linkus
10-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Pacific Hand Grabber says me that more then 500 hands was collected in its directory and Pacific Hand Grabber want to move these files to another directory.

morny
10-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Are you sure you setup the auto import folder to move the files, if you look at it in Options > Configure Auto Import folder does it say +Archive after the folder?

If handgrabber wants to move though you can let it as HM will already have imported the files.

linkus
10-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Yes, all setup correct.
HM import from the C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History files and show me the HUD correct. But HM don't move files from C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History to the folder that I setup in Options-> Cinfigure Auto Import.
For example, today I played 522 hands and all of them are in C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History. So, HM didn't move them.
And when I played more then 500 hands Pacific Hand Grabber show me a warning that a lot of files collected in the folder.

Before I start play on the pacific I move these files from C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History manyal.

When I played on Pokerstars there isn't that problem. All hands from the history of Pokerstars HM move on the my folder and all works well,

Don't understand what's the problem.

Don't understarnd what't the problem.

linkus
10-11-2008, 08:34 AM
I just noticed that after then I finished my play on Pacific I opened C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History and see that files gradually go from that folder. Very very slow.
Why so slow? During when I play these files in the folder arrive faster than they go from here.And because of this I get a warning from Pacific Hand Grabber.

morny
10-11-2008, 08:47 AM
Firstly HM dosent move the hands immediately after importing, but it will move them. IIRC pacific creates a new file for each so even though there is 500 files there for 500 hands on stars you probably only have 10 files for the 500 hands but the file size will be similar. As long as there isnt a big amount of files size wise then it shouldnt cause a problem but if pacific wants to go ahead and move them you can let it as HM will have them imported already just not moved.

So even thought theres 500 files the total size is quite small so there should be a problem