PDA

View Full Version : Abbreviations and lag

cheesedawg
07-18-2008, 04:05 AM
1) Abbreviations are not showing up. I can disable them and stats look OK with slashes separating them. If I enable abbreviations they just don't show up and all the numbers are right next to each other so if VPIP and PFR are 20 and 15 it would just show up as 2015.

2) In prior threads there was mention of specifying the HUD to run on only one processor (affinity option). Is this useful?

3) Should priority be set to high for the HUD or does this not matter?

4) Any other lag suggestions -- flicker free drawing off? Others?

morny
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
1) Abbreviations are not showing up. I can disable them and stats look OK with slashes separating them. If I enable abbreviations they just don't show up and all the numbers are right next to each other so if VPIP and PFR are 20 and 15 it would just show up as 2015.

Known bug will be fixed in next update

Ill let Mike answer the rest

Mike chops
07-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Affinity doesn't matter. Flicker-free doesn't do anything anymore. You could try messing with the priority though I doubt that will help either.

My guess would be that the biggest cause of lag associated with the HUD would be the graphics card driver. You should check the manaufacturers site to see if they have an update or even beta versions.

You should check and make sure it is the HUD that is lagging. If you uncheck all the displays does the problem still happen.