PDA

View Full Version : Wont stop importing

VaderHaze
04-07-2010, 01:33 PM
First Ill say that I DL'd the trial version back in december and just purchased it today. After I got it up and running again today I clicked auto import and figured the same hud stats would pop up. But its been importing files with 200k hands for hours now. The first time it did it I figured I was gonna be able to use all the hands in my history for the last few months but now it just keeps doing it even though its also saying they are duplicates It will start and say it has about 60 minutes remaining.

Also I cant get my hud up at all, is it because of the importing issue?

Thanks for the help.

VaderHaze
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM
I should also note that at the end of my trial period my hud worked fine and I had no problems at all.

VaderHaze
04-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Since I started playing it seems like the hud pops up after50 or so hands but wont update after that.

PLEASE ANYONE!!!!

morny
04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
Morny