PDA

View Full Version : Another Cake HH import problem

Nakamator
04-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Sorry for bringing up again another cake hh import problem thread, but this one has been killing me...

HM has been pretty spotty. Its been importing hands only when im playing (doesnt import when i play, then start it up to import hands after a session for instance) and still missing some.

The worst part is i have been losing most of my HHs.. Since march 1st HM has not been creating a new folder for the archives, the HHs already processed.

Today i played a session and HH were being saved in its directory. When i started up HM they were not in the folder where I save my HHs, neither in the "processed files" folder and I cant find them anymore.

im using the 04b last update and have all the Run as Administrador (DBcontrol, hm.exe and hud.exe) turned on, same for cake poker.

netsrak
04-07-2010, 04:49 AM
* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)