PDA

View Full Version : the Megareport

Alix
04-06-2010, 01:10 PM
pushing query technology to new realms, I created a query that lets you know everything you need to know about your regular opponents, and then some :

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4913/megareport.png

The query takes 2 player names as arguments, the second one usually being yourself. However in this example I use two high volume Pokerstars players, nanonoko and punketty.

So here, the "vs Me" stats will actually show how nanonoko plays when punketty is left to act. For instance, you can notice that on average, nano opens 48% of small blinds, but will open 90% when the BB is punketty !

Then you get a breakdown by position and stack size, as well as a few useful postflop stats.

kz282
04-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Seems to be nice, but I can't find the SQL code that creates statsByStacks.
Maybe I am missing something.

Alix
04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Seems to be nice, but I can't find the SQL code that creates statsByStacks.
Maybe I am missing something.

Sorry, I'm not giving it away (this is a lot of work). If you're interested in purchasing it, please PM me.

morny
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
We dont allow direct advertising of products within the support forum but i can move it to the 3rd Party Compatible products forum section.

Alix
04-12-2010, 11:44 PM
We dont allow direct advertising of products within the support forum but i can move it to the 3rd Party Compatible products forum section.

yes that's fine, sorry for using the wrong forum.

tarheel
05-21-2010, 05:57 AM
so this megareport is for sale? what do explain, messages, and history mean? how much is it?

Alix
05-21-2010, 06:28 AM
so this megareport is for sale? what do explain, messages, and history mean? how much is it?

It is for sale, quote sent by PM.

the explain, messages, and history tabs do nothing relevant to my program, it's just the standard pgAdminIII output window.