PDA

View Full Version : trouble w/ popup stats

w208
10-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Hello !

I have some problems with popup stats that i`ve made myself, sometimes they are not popping up. For example with 3 of 5 players at the table its ok, but there is no manually configured popup stats on other 2 players. With default popup stats there is no problems at all.

Hoping for your help. Thanks.

morny
10-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Please try deleting the Default_MainPoup.pop from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder while HM is closed and then restart it

w208
10-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Hmm, there is no such file in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config :confused:

Mike chops
10-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Sorry there have been problems with popups on the latest betas for a week now. They should be fixed in a day or so.

w208
02-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Bump

It is 1.07 version, but still the same problem. No popup makes me nervous sometimes. It is really hard to play when you have no possibility to make an optimal decision. :(

Fix it please.

morny
02-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it for a few sessions before restoring your files as it maybe one of those causing the issue

9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

AGame18
02-14-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm trying to setup my HUD for 6max games, unfortunately I can't seem to get it right. My problem is I don't have a preferred seat when I play, I constantly change which seat I wanna sit in depending on where the poker table is located on my computer screen. I know how to set it up given a specific preferred seat, but how do I get the right info to match up for the right names if I constantly switch the seat I sit in?

w208
02-15-2009, 10:06 AM
8) Test if it for a few sessions before restoring your files as it maybe one of those causing the issue

Hmm, the problem was only with 3 manually configured popups. Can`t understand how i will test for that problem without my popups. :confused:

Before i`ve made them all was fine.

Edited:
Now, after i made everything you wrote all my manually configured popus works fine. :) Hoping it is not temporary appearance. Thank you for the help !!