PDA

View Full Version : Startup Error preventing me from opening HM

statsmonster
04-06-2010, 01:41 AM
My computer recently was attacked by a virus called BankerFox.A which i was able to get rid of using a program called Spyware Doctor. My computer returned to its original performance but now when i double click on my HM desktop icon i get this error - [An error ocurred on startup: The type initializer for 'HoldemManager.o' threw an exception.] I am not able to get past this error to open the program. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank You!

Patvs
04-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Which Operating System, you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.

statsmonster
04-06-2010, 02:54 AM
I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with service pack 2.

statsmonster
04-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Thank You for your help Patvs! HM is now up and running. :) Take Care!