PDA

View Full Version : Bet Vs Missed River CB (OOP)

Shreddes
04-06-2010, 12:15 AM
From your FAQ section

Bet Vs Missed CB (OOP) Where you bet when someone didn't cbet bet the last street in position. Obviously only applies to the turn or river.

Bet Vs Missed Flop CB (OOP) Where you bet the turn when someone didn't cbet bet the flop in position.

Bet Vs Missed Turn CB (OOP) Where you bet the river when someone didn't cbet bet the turn in position.

Makes sense to me, but in the Popup Manager there is a "Bet Vs Missed River CB (OOP)". Seems like this stat should not exist. What does it mean, mine is 42%, while my Bet Vs Missed Turn CB (OOP) 47%.

So it isn't just a duplicate error being that it is a stat that occurs over two streets and is broken down street by street. Whats the deal?

Shreddes
04-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh might as well include another thing I'm wondering about. This is also from your FAQ

Donk Bet Flop How often someone bets into the flop after calling a preflop raise. 3-bet pots are not included. See Below

But below there is no Donk Bet Flop in a 3bet pot stat. It's not a big deal since this stat would take an enormous sample to be even close to accurate and it probably has a lot to do with individual player dynamics. But I could still see it being useful in HU. Is there a reason it's not included?

Shreddes
04-06-2010, 12:35 AM
please disregard the first post, i'm retarded