PDA

View Full Version : Filter: when BB defend vs. SB open raise

Vlad
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I've tried to filter hands when player defends from BB against SB open raise.
So I set in Main Filters:
Position: BB
Preflop Action Facing Player: 1 raiser
Position of First Raiser: SB

But this filter include also hands where there was limper before SB raise. So it wasn't open raise. It seems, there is no way how to filter it.
I can filter when player open raise , but can't filter when player facing open raise.

netsrak
04-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Please add the # players equal to 2 filter

Vlad
04-06-2010, 04:10 AM
It won't help in the case when limper folds preflop.

And I think, SB is less willing to steal with limper/fish in position. So, I think it differ.

netsrak
04-06-2010, 06:52 AM
Another try: Filter by preflop actions -> Raise ...

Vlad
04-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Don't work. Filter by Actions - doing filtering by action of current player. But we need to filter based on action before us. I've tried to find in More Filters some filter based on limpers preflop. But it seems it's not possible.

morny
04-06-2010, 06:54 PM
You probably wont get 100% what you want but there is also the in BB and defended against steal and you could use the pot size filter to filter out limpers but it probably wont be 100% accurate

Vlad
04-07-2010, 05:54 AM
yes it won't be 100% accurate.

I think it would be nice as a suggestion for future versions to add new filter into section "Preflop Action Facing Player":
- Open Raiser
- Limper + Raiser

It would solve this problem and may be some others and exactly differ these situations ...

morny
04-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah i agree it would be useful, feel free to add it here: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/) and read the sticky before posting