PDA

View Full Version : Hand combinations w/o regard to suit?

mak
10-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Is there a way to look at a specific hand combination without regard to suit. For example, suppose I want to see how well I've been doing with AQo from various positions. I can click on AQo in the preflop cards tab or in the hands tab. However, it displays every combination of AQo seperately. For example, AsQh and AsQc are displayed on seperate lines. It's pretty hard to look at and extrapolate data from the numerous combinations of AQo. I kind of liked how the old Poker Tracker did it--it combined all the AQo into one line of stats. Can Holdem Manager do that? If so, how can I combine the various combinations of AQo into one line of stat? If not, is it possible to add that feature into Holdem Manager?

Thanks

morny
10-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Not sure what you mean, in cash > reports when i run this it just shows me 1 line, what report are you using?

mak
10-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Okay, I goto Cash Games / Reports. I have the filter near the top (about 1/3 down) set for "This Month." Near the bottom (about 3/4 down), I click show "All" my hands. Once I click the "all", it displays all my hands--I think in the order they occurred. I click on the "Cards" column to sort the cards (as opposed to sorting them by Time). Now it lists my AA hands first. It reads as follows:

AcAs
AsAh
AhAs
AsAh
AcAh
etc.

Now, I can go ahead and look at each of those hands seperately. But, suppose I just want to know how I'm doing overall with all my AA hands. That is, I don't want to look at any one particular AA hand. I just want to look at my overall results for all my AA hands this month. How do I do that? I guess I could manually add up all the stats for each of the hands individually, but that would be a pain. Is there a way to see how I'm doing overall with AA?

FWIW, my old Pokertracker 2 listed all my AA hands combined together. You could of course also look up an individual hand on PT2. But, it's the "overall combined" total of all my AA hands that I'm looking for in Holdem Manager.

morny
10-05-2008, 10:27 AM
On the same line as the This Month filter 1/3 of the way down select Holecards from the report dropdown list and it will display what your looking for

mak
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks!