PDA

View Full Version : Registration Installed new OS

mrhobbeys
04-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi I installed Windows 7 on my laptop where I originally had HEM installed. Now when I try to register is says I need to deactivate the original instillation (which is gone). I also installed HEM on a new computer that I bought that also has windows 7 but I made sure to select PC #2 and I had no problems with that install.

____+++++____

On a separate issue the automatic installation of Postgres was nice but it should go the same HD that I selected to install HEM on. I have done this for performance issues and space limitations but the setup automatically installed the postgres to the "main" HD without available interaction. I will take care of this myself but I thought you guys should know.

morny
04-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi,

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/26/Registration+Benefits) on how to reset your code

The idea of the installer is to have as little interaction as possible so inexperienced users dont have to choose any settings or configurations, if you need to configure postgreSQL other than the default settings youll need to download it from their site and install it that way.

mrhobbeys
04-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks; that was an easy and quick fix!:D