PDA

View Full Version : Need help to filter stats by tourney buy in

Gato
04-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Hello.

I play only tourneys of several buyins. I need to compare my stats for the different buyins but I am lost, don't know where to start.

Also, when I go to Players it reports only about 8000 hands for me, which is incorrect. As I said, I am lost here.

I'll very much appreciate your help on this.

morny
04-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi,

Tournaments > Reports > Data View and the filter on the left you can choose by buyin amount

Gato
04-06-2010, 06:12 PM
You must mean: Tournaments > Results > Dataview; the dataview option and the buy in filter is in the results one, but I get your point.

So, this filter by buyin applies for the reports automatically or I have to select the Auto apply filter changes to all tabs from the Options > Miscellaneous Options submenu?

And another question, just not to open a new thread:

How do I modify the font size in the tables of HEM? I made a search in the questions database with no success... I need it to be smaller 'cause I cant see the table's headers particularly in the reports zone .

Thx.

morny
04-06-2010, 07:20 PM
So, this filter by buyin applies for the reports automatically or I have to select the Auto apply filter changes to all tabs from the Options > Miscellaneous Options submenu?

This only applies to that TAB, not all the tabs have that filter

How do I modify the font size in the tables of HEM?

Sounds like your dpi settings, you need to reduce it to 96dpi and then reboot

if your using Vista or XP Change DPI Settings in Windows VISTA (http://www.lawfirmsoftware.com/support/change_dpi_settings_vista.htm)

if its windows 7
DPI Display Size Settings - Change - Windows 7 Forums (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html)

Gato
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
OK, the dpi worked, tyvm. Still I am unable to get my stats filtered by tourney buyin.

This is what I do:

Go to Tournament > Results

Set the buyin filter to 1.20. Go to reports. I get stats for 90,000 hands.

Back to Tournament > Results. Change the buyin filter to 5.50.

Back to reports. Still getting stats for the same 90,000 hands.

Also tried to do the same thing with the
Miscellaneous Options>Auto Apply Filter Changes to all Tabs... checked but the same happened.

Need help, I wouldn't mind step by step; would be fine thx.

Edited to add:

As expected, after the dpi changes the font at the HUD got smaller. I tried changing the size for all stats in the appearence tab in Player Preferences but it didn't work, all the stats were at size 9 as I had them before. I had to do it one by one. Just FYI

netsrak
04-09-2010, 03:43 AM
We had some problems with tourney filters, which HM version are you using?

Gato
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM
1.10.03b

netsrak
04-09-2010, 10:04 AM
I checked our bug list some hours ago and there are still open issues with the tourney filters.

You can try 1.10.04b but i'm not sure whether your problem already was fixed or it will be covered in the next releases.

nachtwacht
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Well, I can confirm it does not work with version 1.10.04b

I also doubt that it will ever work....

What you are suggesting that should work is if you go to:

tourney - results

and set a buyin there.

That that filter will also be aplied to the:

tourney - reports

part of the tree....

I doubt you are actualy going to make it that way and if you do... its a very strange place to actualy set the buyin filter. If you want to compare how you played different buyin levels you have to go to the results tree every time.....

I would suggest adding a buyin filters to the "select filters" part. That way the user can make a filter based on buyin. Room enough there....

Gato
04-09-2010, 02:31 PM
I would suggest adding a buyin filters to the "select filters" part. That way the user can make a filter based on buyin. Room enough there....

+1 Hope this doesn't take too long. I will not hold my breath thu ;)

ohbe1canobe
04-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Wow surprised such a basic feature doesn't work.

Have I understood this right? At the moment if I want to run reports based at a particular buy in of tourney I can not currently do that?

nachtwacht
04-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Have I understood this right? At the moment if I want to run reports based at a particular buy in of tourney I can not currently do that?

You understood 100% right.