PDA

View Full Version : Ongame (Betsafe) HUD problem

yonchev
04-04-2010, 09:48 PM
I just finish making my HUD for Ongame (Betsafe) and i found 2 big problems :(

1st. when i drag the stats to the desired place , on the other tables the HUD doesn't recognize the players who are seating on that seat and the stats there are the stats of the player seating on that spot from table 1.

2nd. when i close HEM and reopen it , it doesnt even save the position of the stats i've made and again i have to place them where i want.

Please give me solution to this , i play 6max (5max on Ongame) multitableing

netsrak
04-05-2010, 07:36 AM
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

yonchev
04-05-2010, 12:39 PM
THanks now its fine

yonchev
04-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Im sorry but now its messed again.
I did save the positions from the table manager but now every time i open HEM , i have to set places again. It doesnt save it from the last time ive played :(
Also the HUD is showing my (hero) stats even when i turn them off + when i open second and more tables , my stasts stay at the position where are on table 1 and the villian stats (if any on that seat) overwrites my stasts.
Its really annoying , any suggestions ?:confused:

fozzy71
04-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Im sorry but now its messed again.
I did save the positions from the table manager but now every time i open HEM , i have to set places again. It doesnt save it from the last time ive played :(

The easiest way to configure the seating on Ongame is to open a 10 seater table where there's 1 free seat for you. Then fix the panels for each seat. Even if you play headsup or 6max, this is the best way to do it because in heads up and 6max, anyone can sit at any seat,s o if you fix up seats 1-6, then later someone might sit at seat 7-10 and you may need to configure that. Therefore, if you setup a 10max table correctly you won't need to do it again for any type of game. Also when you have the stats panels in the correct position, go to the Table Manager and click File > Save positions so it remembers the seating arrangement.

Also the HUD is showing my (hero) stats even when i turn them off +

This is usually because the Use For tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. Make sure you choose the proper hud config before cheanging any of the appearance settings.

The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Use For - Tab 3 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/205/Use+For+-+Tab+3)

How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=13936)

yonchev
04-23-2010, 06:04 PM
This thing is driving me crazy i swear ...
I have made all you've told me to do but still got problems

I opened one single 10seat full ring table and make the HUD as i want to be and as you've told me.
I select the table and Save the postions from the Table manager.
When i open 5max shorthanded table , the HUD does not remember the saves form the 1st table and even if i try to manualy set them again (like i was doing that on previus version of HEM ), this thing mooves the stats from the other table so its basicly impossible to multitable after i patched to 1.10.06a.
+ i have deleted all other saved HUDS from the drop down menu exept the one im using on ONGAME and the default one wich i set to PokerStars (i never played there before)

I really dont believe its from the update but i have to mention it so you guys could have better idea how to solve my problem.

SO, before i update , i got problems with i can handle playing even if it was tottaly unconfortable and annoying.Now i cant play no more than 1 table beacouse of the stats moving on the other(s) table.

I hope You understand me and whats the problem with my HUD but still if u need any info ask me so we can solve the problem as soon as possible.

PLEASE HELP ME

morny
04-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

support@holdemmanager.com

yonchev
04-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Damn i think i finaly made it.

All i had to do is to change my seat on the other tables to the seat of table 1 (from where i saved the postions). If i was seating at seat number 7 at table one and SAVE the positons there , when i change it to seat 7 at all other tables , everything rotate and here we go - the stats are suitably to the names.

Thanks for the time :)