PDA

View Full Version : Setting up account, after signing up with Pokerstars for store credit...

chRRRiss
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi there, about a week ago I made an account through holdemmanager.com on pokerstars.com to get the store credit for the software.

After I used the codes, and deposited, i began to make my account on holdemmanager website.

So i created my account, and I saw the status of my pokerstars account on the website, and it said the next step was putting my pokerstars account name in. So i did this, and i was curious my status of getting the store credit a week later, and I logged in to my account, and it had still not confirmed my pokerstars account name, even though I put it in a week ago.

Can some one give me any feedback on this?
I havent reached the required amount of player points on pokerstars yet, so I don't know if you have to give your account name once you reach the required amount of points
to summarize my problem, the website is not saving my account name after I type in what it is on pokerstars, or the website isnt accepting it
thanks for the support.

kjames05
04-04-2010, 11:10 PM
I'm having the same problem. I deposited on Titan and set up my HEM account a few days ago but still nothing. Anyway we can contact support?

netsrak
04-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your details and questions.