PDA

View Full Version : Can't import Ongame Network hands

Emanuel
04-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Hello,

I've always been able to import betsafe hands from the folder C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Local\P5\BetSafe\handhistory

Now the file handhistory.log is being written by the poker client and has all the information about the hand history.

But holdem manager can't import hands from the hand history file. Either by Starting auto import (with auto import folder configured correctly) or by importing file and selecting the handhistory.log file it shows "Found 0 Files to process..."

I've made 2 things that might have caused it:
Make a bd restore in postgresql with a newer bd backup file.
Replaced the Config folder at Holdem manager installation path with another config folder from other hm installation.

I've already tryed instaling 1.10.04b: HmBetaUpdate.exe. I'm, running widows 7 btw.

What should I do so I can import normally files from the handhistory.log?

morny
04-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi,

Are you saying you restored a database to your current database, if so you most likely corrupted the old database as you should only restore to a completely empty database as seen in this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Backup & Restore Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/72/Backup+%26+Restore+Database)

Also you mention you overwrite the config file, that holds all your auto import folder locations so verify you have an import folder for C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Local\P5\BetSafe\handhistory

kullin
06-23-2010, 05:09 PM
I got the same problem.

It just won import hands from the folder. The hh-file ( i went in with notepad) had 4 days of hands in it, but it just wont get imported.

I got an import-folder for the folder mentioned here: "Also you mention you overwrite the config file, that holds all your auto import folder locations so verify you have an import folder for C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Local\P5\BetSafe\handhistory "

All other sites work fine, but not ongame. I just updated it too and nothing. I had to manually copy the file from the folder and to another folder, and manually imported it and then I got it in HEM, but obv. no HUD with ongame for me.

Help!

morny
06-24-2010, 11:52 AM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread