PDA

View Full Version : trying to setup HEM on ongame

dullanos
04-04-2010, 02:21 PM
hi
i am trying to setup HEM but after 5 minutes im already stuck, to be honest i am very computer illiterate and was wondering if one of the customer support guys could set it up for me, it would probably take me like 3 weeks to do this and would take you like 5 minutes or less.

i would obviously gladly pay for it
let me know if its possible

dullanos

morny
04-04-2010, 03:42 PM
More often than not its probably something simple, if you give us a detailed description of what exactly is happening or what the error was your getting we should be able to give a step by step guide of how to fix it, if that doesnt work we can then arrange a teamviewer session

dullanos
04-04-2010, 04:10 PM
More often than not its probably something simple, if you give us a detailed description of what exactly is happening or what the error was your getting we should be able to give a step by step guide of how to fix it, if that doesnt work we can then arrange a teamviewer session

could you please do the teamviewer session now, ive done this twice now(pokerstars and absolutepoker) and both times i spent like 3 days pulling my hair out trying to find out how to do it before finally asking for help from one of you guys, i even got help from my friend who is a system analyzer and he couldnt even do it. could you please just take like 5 minutes and i will gladly pay like 20 bucks or something for it

dullanos
04-04-2010, 04:12 PM
i have teamviewer open right now and will be at home all day today and probably tomorrow also

fozzy71
04-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.