PDA

View Full Version : Really Annoying Problem

ClutchCity
04-04-2010, 08:59 AM
I kinda frequently have this error occur which effectively renders the HUD useless. I'll be grinding and then a Microsoft Windows error box will pop up saying HMHud has stopped working. After I select okay, the HUD closes down. I then try relaunching the hud, restarting import, closing HEM etc etc. The only way I am ever able to remedy the situation is by restarting my computer (TILT!). I always update to the newest version, but that never fixes the problem as this has been going on for months. I feel like it has something to do with my computer, but I don't know what. Running Vista, fast comp, plenty of ram and hard drive space...

netsrak
04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
This is hard to analyze.
Please check this for the beginning: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/363/Crashing+Problems+With+The+Hud+Or+Holdem+Manager)

Rivers
04-09-2010, 08:56 AM
am having the same issues. this only happened to me after updating to the latest version 1.10.04b.

Any advice?

netsrak
04-09-2010, 10:11 AM
What about the link i posted?

ClutchCity
04-14-2010, 11:54 PM
I've tried pretty much everything suggested in that link you provided. I'm sending an email with some logs.