PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats wont show up in right spot

mcmatto
10-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi,

just started using holdem manager. SO after i set up the hud and everything i opened a ftp table and moved the panels where i wanted. but now every time i open tables the stats are not in the correct position. I tried doing save positions.

Example of my problem- Player A is in seat 1.... Player B is in Seat 2... Player A's stats panel will be under seat 2 and player B's panel will be under seat 1.

Spent about an hour going through the faq trying to get help buy couldnt fiqure this out.

P.S. i think it may have to do with auto seat preference on ftp, but i cant find out where to change that on the ftp software

morny
10-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Please attach your prefs.xml file and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

mcmatto
10-04-2008, 05:09 PM
hey i attached the holdemmaager.config gbut when i try to do my prefs.xml_2.05.08 it says invalid file type

morny
10-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Thats the wrong file. i need prefs.xml file only not any of the other ones

mcmatto
10-05-2008, 04:01 PM
the only prefs.xml file is prefs.xml_1.05.08 and it says it is an invalid file type when i upload it to forum

morny
10-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the Config folder showing all the files so i can see if some are missing

mcmatto
10-05-2008, 06:44 PM
nm hey found the file it is attached here

morny
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Ok cheers, are you playing in the same seat on each table?

If so then you need to go to Hud Options > Seating Preferences and select the correct seat. The only way to find the correct seat is to keep trying each seat one by one until it lines up correctly.

mcmatto
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Ive been looking in the FTP client to see if therer is auto seat preference but couldnt find it in their client....

IN holdem manager when i go to HUd Options -> seating preferences / ftp and go to 6 max the only option under the 6 max menu is 3. For 9 max and 10 max the only seat available for me to choose is 5? ami spose to have options for 1,2,3,4,5, and 6? But when i go to stars tab in the prefered seats in HM i can select all seats 1-6.

I am preety sure the problem lies here cuase normally the 1st table i open in my session the stats will align correctly.

mcmatto
10-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Update: Ok so i found the video in the faq. Where all of the stats are scarmbled like mine then he sets the seatoing preference and it fixes.... My problem now... Ftp auto seats me into 3 seat (dont know how to change that). I set the auto pref..... so it reads 1,3,5,5 like in the video.. but my stats will only move to the right position if i move myself to the 1 seat.

Not a big problem i guess i just have to put my self in the 1 seat on every table. So how do i set it in holdem manager on ftp 6 max ( it only lets me pick seat 3 under 6 max) thanks for bareing with me through this

morny
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Should work by just right clicking and dragging all the stats after you sit in the preferred seating. If your still having problems email me morny@holdemmanager.net and we can do a www.teamviewer.com session