PDA

View Full Version : Turn Hud off???

YoungGunKid
04-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi HEM support...I have a question if I want to have HEM running in the background and importing while playing,but I DONT WANT the hud up b/c Im mass multi-tabling and it covers up my tables.How can I turn the hud stats off on my tables but still have HEM importing hands as Im playing?

Also I was just 17 tabling and HEM got 15 of my SNG's in the data base but it is missing two games what may be the reason for that? As its really titlting me b/c I want to know my exact stats and such,but its missing games sometimes.

Thank you very much for your potential help in advance,and I also want thank you guys for all the work you do in providing a great product. I for one can say I greatly appreciate it,and keep up the good work gentleman :D

_Loki_
04-03-2010, 09:45 PM
In answer to your first question...

One solution is to set up a HUD config with no stats in it at all & turn off table averages, no of pots & notes icon in the appearance tab - that's what I do for freerolls with 1,000 of entrants when I'm trying to turn my PS fpp's into something useful :)

Ajax
04-03-2010, 09:56 PM
You can import the hands and have the HUD turned off at the same time.

Start the import. You will see HUDs on all of your tables. Double-click on the HM icon that is in the system tray, and it will bring up a window called "Table Manager." Close that window, and all of the HUDs will be gone, but you will still be importing hands.

YoungGunKid
04-03-2010, 11:02 PM
AJAX do you have an instant messenger like AIM or Skype that you can help me by elaborating further? Such as the system tray your talking about? etc etc I would really appreciate the help

Ajax
04-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Here are two arrows where you need to click.

http://imgur.com/H5Mtk.jpg

First, start auto import.

Second, find the HM icon. (If it does not look like the one I have in the above image, then maybe yours looks like a spade.) On my PC, I see it at the bottom right of the screen. It is on the task bar. (I called that area the "system tray," but that might not be the correct name for it.) If the various icons on your taskbar are grouped together, then you might have to first click an arrow to ungroup them, and then you will see the HM icon. That's how it works for Windows Vista anyways. Double click that icon that the first arrow is pointing to, and the table manager window will show.

Third, click where the second arrow is pointing, and that will close the window. When the table manager window is closed, all the HUD windows will disappear.

YoungGunKid
04-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Thanks AJAX I really appreciate the in depth elaboration you gave u were right you saying system tray instead of task bar threw me for a loop lol