PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands from last Session

ZeddDude
04-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I played a 225 hand session on 4/2/2010. I finished up about $110 according to my cashier. However, when I look at my session tab I finished down $6.80. Only 113 hands are being reported in that session. I requested the hand history from FTP directly, and when I uploaded the file they sent, it said 225 hands were imported, with 225 duplicates. No change in results. I had a buddy of mine import the same hand history file and he correctly saw 225 hands with my results being up $110.

This seems like a filter problem, but I have no filter on, I'm displaying all hands, and I've got the correct screen name selected. What could the issue be?

Please contact me directly for screenshots if necessary.

Thanks!

_Loki_
04-03-2010, 09:38 PM
hmmm

What happens when you change the 'Group by:' box in sessions to...
** by day - for 2nd April do you get $110 ? (assuming that was the only session you played that day)
** by table
etc

This is a wild shot, but... do you have 'set day starts at' in misc options set up away from 0:00 maybe ? I'm wondering if HM thinks the session straddles two days (though I don't know if HM works like that)

ZeddDude
04-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Good thoughts, but no...changing the group by just shows me different ways I "lost" $6.80 lol. I didnt straddle two days either, so that's not it. And my day starts at 0:00.

fozzy71
04-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

ZeddDude
04-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Thanks fozzy. I created a new db and was able to load that hh file. I exported my db (became like 150 files) and tried to import. After about 18 hours I got a timeout error. Seems like most hands loaded. I broke the files into folders of 10 and tried to load one folder at a time. I got 0 new hands but many import errors. No hands loaded past 3/24/09. Suggestions?

ZeddDude
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Update: I actually found a ton more files From the export that were not processed (I must have just missed them). However, every file seems to return 0 new hands and thousands of import errors.

morny
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Is this in the new or old database or both?

ZeddDude
04-05-2010, 02:21 PM
The new database.

fozzy71
04-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

I would suggest you email ftp support and ask for All your old hand histories and tournament summaries.

Have you tried importing the hands from your \HMArchive folder? Do those also give errors? Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

If you are still having errors send me some of the hands to test. Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

ZeddDude
04-05-2010, 03:36 PM
All hh are in English.

Yes I tried importing from the archive folder. Almost 100% import errors. I imported 42 files from 3/1/10. 81 hands imported. 60028 errors. 0 duplicates. However there is still no session info from 3/1/2010.

I have not requested ALL my hands from FTP but I do have them all archived.

Any other ideas?

I will email you some hands.