PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt+Placemint or PokerAideWindowManager

pety
04-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi,

I have a weird problem here. When I use Placemint or PokerAideWindowManager with HeM on FT, the tables jump from one defined location to another in like every seconds. I use tableninjaFT and pokershortcuts, but if I turn them off and only run FT and Hem and PM or PAWM the problem still exists, so it seems to me that it is somehow related to HeM. Any other combinations of the softwares cause no problem. Any idea how to solve this? I use the latest version.

P.S.: I could generate another weird thing, if the table happens not to be jumping around, the hud appears on another location that I defined in PM or PAWM, like the table is on location 1 and the hud is on location 2.

If you have no idea, I'd like to ask to suggest me a tablemanager sofware that is known to be compatible with HeM and FT.

Thanks!

morny
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Im not that familiar with those other softwares but ive not heard of this issue with HM before, also because its physically moving the table i would think its probably something the other softwares do as there is nothing in HM that physically moves the tables but placemint does so it might be worth asking their support if they are aware of any issues

pety
04-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok,thank you.