PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD on Boss (Svenska Spel)

Miraculix
04-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi.

The following text is copied from the 2+2 forums:

For the last two nights Iīve had a strange problem with the HUD on Boss (Svenska Spel) Full Ring tables. When I play I have like 8 stats on villains and only the trinity + hands for myself. Yesterday, suddenly all the stats were shown at my seat as well, but only at one of the 5 tables I was playing, and all the figures were "-" even hands played. Toningt the same thing happened so I shut down HEM, downloaded latest beta (1.10.04), installed it and everything worked fine for a few minutes. Then the same thing happened to one of the villains in the same seat (seat 5) but at a different table. Everything showed "-" but if I doubbleclicked the HUD the stats from the session seemed alright. I have like 800 hands on that villain so the HUD should show some stats. I donīt remember if it was seat 5 yesterday as well.

Anyway, yesterday I upgrades to version 10.04b and after a while the same thing happened. This time it didnīt happen to me but to the guy in seat 4. It happens to be the same guy that I talked about before. As you can see from the screenshots I can see his sessionstats if i doubbleclick on his name. He was only playing at one of my tables.
When this happened to me, all the stats from the 2:nd panel was added to me as well but there were no stats. It looked just like it does with the villain in seat 4.
I add the screenshots Fozzy asked me to but not the "\hem data folder". It was empty.

I hope this helps

// M

morny
04-03-2010, 08:25 PM
You need to zip up the files in the hem data folder and the hand history file while still playing as they are moved/deleted after you close the table, we need those to look into it further

Miraculix
04-05-2010, 04:29 AM
Hi.

Iīll do that. I assume that I have to do this when the problem appears, or do you just want a general look at whatīs in that folder?
BTW, a friend of mine use HEM with one of the later 1.10.03 patches and he doesnīt have this problem.

// M

morny
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi,

One other thing to try, go to the folder where the poker client is installed and find the exe that launches the poker client, might be poker.exe or something like that. Right click and choose properties then choose compatibility and tick "run as admin" and then go to the security TAB and click edit, choose each user and make sure all the boxes are ticked and if not tick them and press Apply, restart HM and the poker client and try again. If the problem does arise after that send the requested information just after it happens