PDA

View Full Version : HEM Autorate Icons

ilovemyeve
04-03-2010, 12:46 PM
All

I have performed a search on the forums but cannot see anything so I thought I would post here (sorry if it is in the wrong place).

Can you please direct me to the correct place within the HEM program files to amend / add my own autorate icons?

For instance, when I used to use Poker Office, I had a lovely Kurmet the Frog icon for my "showdown muppet" autorate and I had a lovely cash bag for my "cash machine" VPIP>50%. I added these icons to PO and it worked fine.

I note that the icons in HEM are .png although I am not too sure if that matters. However, I am unsure of the relationship between the icons.png in the icons folder and how they relate to the autorate rules (icon1, icon2 etc etc).

Thanks in advance.:D

netsrak
04-04-2010, 09:36 AM
The icons are take from the file images\smallicons.png. They are sorted there in a numerical order, so you should just replace one icon by the other.

ilovemyeve
04-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi

The small icon .png would appear to be one whole image, i.e. not a series of seperate .png images - is it possible to cut this up as such or merely attempt to replace some items within it?

Thanks

morny
04-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Just edit the icon without chopping it up, so if you want to change the 3rd and 5th icon create an icon the exact same size and put it on top of the 3rd and 5th icon and resave it. Backup the original before making any changes in case something goes wrong

ilovemyeve
04-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Excellent, thank you - I will do that.