PDA

View Full Version : My HUD stat is lost off the edge of table

mak
07-18-2008, 01:15 AM
I have multi-panelled my stats. I set their position up on my 6-max tables. Then I started setting them up on my full ring tables. Unfortunately, I accidentally moved one of the player's first primary stat (the stat that starts with the asterisk - *) off the edge of the table. I am not certain how I did this, but I know I did. Now, no matter what i try, I cannot get it back. I've tried enlarging the table and moving other stats with holding down ctrl. By doing that, I could get the other panelled stats back, but not the first stat that starts with the "*".

All the stats for the other players are good. It's just the stat for this one player that I cannot get back.

What can I do? If I have to, is there a way to reset the full ring stats back to their default positions without erasing all the time consuming stats I have set up?

Mike chops
07-18-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure how you managed to do this and if you are able to repeat it please tell us how.

For now I'd probably go to the player prefs menu and add "NewLine" and exta stats to that first panel until it got big enough that you coudl grab it and reposition.