PDA

View Full Version : Interupted Upload?

voxdan
04-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I just made the switch from PT3 to HEM and am now trying to get my hands from another computer uploaded. I forgot how freakin long it takes to upload hands and I probably have hundreds of thousands at least. It still says I have something like 11 hours left. However, I would like to play tonight and the upload just slows down the system too much. So....

....is there anyway to simply pause the upload? I don't see a button, so I doubt it, but it seemed odd. For that matter, if my computer freezes or for some other reason the upload gets interrupted is there anyway to restart the upload without having to go through all the previously uploaded files? Will HEM recognize the duplicates if I have to start over and just zip through them or will it take ass-long again?

Thanks!

_Loki_
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Unsure about the first part of your post, but duplicates are no problem:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Does Holdem Manager Recognize Duplicate Hands? (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/107/Does+Holdem+Manager+Recognize+Duplicate+Hands%3F)

fozzy71
04-02-2010, 11:21 PM
There should be a 'stop import button' you can use, then later do another 'import from folder' to import the rest of the old hands. Auto Import is only used for playing to show the HUD. The other 2 import methods are for bulk imports. If you have any problems with the files/hands not being recognized on the second import you will need to copy them to a new folder or your desktop and then import from folder again. Duplicates are skipped and ignored quickly.

voxdan
04-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Great! That solves that one. Thanks!