PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help ? Importing text from SilverSandspoker (south africa ) into HH

spo0kie
04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi

Can anybody help me with this. I'm trying to get the import to work with a south african poker site called silversands poker.
I've tried copy/paste the hand history to a text file and then importing it to HH. But HH does not pick up and hands.

Silversands shows a hand history like this:

( I have also attached a the text file with more hands on )

Starting hand #102397469
Dealer: New hand
Dealer: shark911 posts the small blind R5.00
Dealer: supa edge posts the big blind R10.00
Dealer: DEALING POCKETS
Dealer: Donkey101 calls R10.00
Dealer: Master Joda folds
Dealer: bullseye calls R10.00
Dealer: A new R2.50+R0.50 Texas Hold'em STT, TURBO Goslings is available.
Dealer: Rhino folds
Dealer: There is 1 seat remaining in R50+R5 tournament table Weekly
Dealer: River Jerry calls R10.00
Dealer: acid dog has left the table
Dealer: shark911 calls R5.00
Dealer: supa edge checks
Dealer: DEALING FLOP...
6h Ah 4s
Dealer: shark911 checks
Dealer: Donkey101 checks
Dealer: bullseye checks
Dealer: River Jerry bets R10.00
Dealer: shark911 folds
Dealer: supa edge calls R10.00
Dealer: Donkey101 folds
Dealer: bullseye folds
Dealer: DEALING TURN...
8c
Dealer: River Jerry checks
Dealer: DEALING RIVER...
9s
Dealer: River Jerry checks
Dealer: supa edge shows a Pair, Fours
Dealer: River Jerry shows a Pair, Eights
Dealer: Hand 102397469: River Jerry wins (R66.50) with a Pair, Eights

fozzy71
04-02-2010, 11:51 AM
They are part of the Microgaming network? They use gamehistory.dat files for the hand histories, not text files.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Microgaming / Prima (Unibet, Ladbrokes, etc) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/18/Microgaming+%7B47%7D+Prima+%28Unibet%2C+Ladbrokes% 2C+etc%29)

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

spo0kie
04-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi

No they are not part of microgaming. Silversands is custom software. And not supported by HH.

They only way really to get a hand history is to copypast the table history manually...

I was thinking that one need to convert it somehow with a hand parser ( to microgaming type format) and then import it...

morny
04-02-2010, 12:48 PM
For unsupported sites you would need some sort of a hand converter to convert it to stars format or another suitable site. Its quite difficult though unless you know what your doing

spo0kie
04-02-2010, 03:28 PM
can you perhaps point me in the right direction ? any advice to build or make such a hand converter ?

_Loki_
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM
SilverSands HandConverter by minerva - works from chat & not perfect...
www.TheNuts.co.za • View topic - SilverSands HandConverter - enjoy (http://www.thenuts.co.za/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4058)

kabal claims to have a better converter (he spells it 'convertor') he calls ir 'SS hand convertor', but he won't share it - I expect it's a hoax anyway
www.TheNuts.co.za • View topic - Sands Converter Screens (http://www.thenuts.co.za/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4101)

I notice that the Silver Sands site doesn't say anything about where they have offices & other such important information - I suppose that's because SA poker still 'illegal'. I think they are Cyprus