PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Poker Notes Problem

MyHEMAccount
04-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I was using PT3 before and playing on FTP with no problems.

I made the switch recently to HEM.

My problem is when I try to take notes on FTP with the HEM HUD running.
Some times the notes window will fall to the background. Other times fine, but it happens more often than not.

HEM HUD open > double click player > note window pop up > click text area > note falls to background > click table once, note pops back up.

I have to drag the note away from the table it came from to be able to view it.
It is visible over other tables.

Halp.

morny
04-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Can you try toggling the force on top option in Hud Options > Table Options and see if unticked or ticked make a difference, restart HM after changing the settings

MyHEMAccount
04-04-2010, 10:00 AM
So after doing the suggested, the problem still persists or a new problem arises.

When the "Force Ontop" option is selected, my notes problem seems to disappear. However, the HUD stats display is forced on top of everything, blocking my view of notes, web browsers, ect.

When the "Force Ontop" option is deselected, my notes problem appears again consistently.

Still looking for a solution.

netsrak
04-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Which operating system?

MyHEMAccount
04-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Windows XP professional, SP 3

MyHEMAccount
04-04-2010, 11:20 AM
For the record, it also affects:

Stats Window
Get Chips Window

---

Does not affect:

Options Window

---

It is also not #of table specific either, whether playing 1,2,3,4+ tables.

morny
04-04-2010, 02:12 PM
It sounds like another program is causing the focus stealing, that is what the forceontop option does but it is primarily for other sites like Everest,Betfair etc but the problem has never been posted about full tilt so it looks like a 3rd party tool that is causing the problem, can you close all 3rd party tools and open them one by one to try and identify which ones causing the problem but im pretty certain its a 3rd party program not HM unless your playing on another site aswell as Full Tilt at the same time

MyHEMAccount
04-05-2010, 01:39 PM
I believe the problem was an application called Media Monkey.

Thanks for the help.

MyHEMAccount
04-05-2010, 02:10 PM
I believe the problem was an application called Media Monkey.

The problem has resurfaced.

It was not Media Monkey.

fozzy71
04-05-2010, 02:39 PM
The problem has resurfaced.

It was not Media Monkey.

Please PM me your email address and I will forward you a new test version of the HUD to try, that addresses some similar issues. I am hopeful it will help for this also.

MyHEMAccount
04-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Okay, so I've tried all that has been recommended so far, in addition to re-installing Full Tilt Poker. Tried the new beta hud, checking and unchecking with a restart to HEM the force on top hud option ect..

In the screen shot/image you will see on the table Rook, it is the table of action and the note box is hidden behind the table which is my problem.

On the right there is a program I used to show all the running processes.

Note:

firefox.exe is open - I have closed this before to no avail.

pg_ctl.exe is compressed/not expanded - it just contains a lot of postgres.exe processes

ekrn.exe - I have tried to end this process but it reappears quickly

AppleMobileDeviceService.exe - this should not be the problem.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/392/111111theproblem.jpg

netsrak
04-07-2010, 04:03 AM
I think we need to have a look at your system:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

_Loki_
04-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Maybe this ?

Ekrn.exe High Consumption of CPU Memory Usage
Ekrn.exe High CPU Memory Usage (http://edwardkhoo.com/ekrn-exe-high-cpu-memory-usage/)

"...part of ESET NOD32 Antivirus and the ESET Smart Security Suite Kernel Service. It runs as a service and is the central component for both the NOD32 antivirus and Smart Security suite

One of the common complaints from Windows users is that ekrn.exe uses a lot of CPU resources when running. This seriously affects the performance and speed of your computer and severely limits the system’s functionality".

Since ekrn.exe is the central component for both the NOD32 antivirus and Smart Security suite, if you stop or disable ekrn.exe, the application will disconnect you from the Internet"