PDA

View Full Version : Rake question

Banalanal
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey quick rake questions. Full time player playing at both Euro and Dollar tables.

Will my rake total for the month only display the amount as if the currencies were uniform? Let's say it shows the total as 8k$. But if 30% of my time was played at Euro tables, Euro rake, then my total raked amount in dollars would actually be higher than the stated 8k$, correct?

Having a problem matching up my VIP/Rakeback amounts with my HEM rake totals, think I'm getting shortchanged and looking for any HEM clarifications.

Also, looking forward to instascan for Microgaming!

Thanks.

morny
04-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Right now the rake stat dosent support different currencies but were in the process of fixing this

Banalanal
04-03-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm basically just curious if my rake says 8k, did I really rake 8k? How close is it? I know there used to be differences between dealt vs. contributed and currency exchange issues.

Trying to figure out why my rakeback is so far off from my stated rake from HEM.

Playing at Microgaming.

If you have any thoughts, let me know.

Really appreciate it,

Tom.

netsrak
04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
The rake calculations were adjusted during the latest releases. It might be necessary to create a new database and reimport all hands for correct rake stats for older hands.

Banalanal
04-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Using the latest version. Just curious for this month. The issue might not be HEM, it could be my rakeback provider. Just curious if most people at microgaming, using both dollars and euros, found HEM to be accurate in regards to total rake.