PDA

View Full Version : lag after update of 1.10.04

alexstat
04-01-2010, 06:50 PM
hi I recently updated my hem to 1.10.04 and have been experiencing major lag on my tables. I was running fine multitabling 22 games before but now even 18 is a drag. can you please help with a link or some suggestions.

Thanks.

_Loki_
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I don't know why in your case, but more info might help...

What version did you update from ?
What site or sites ?
What game type(s)

Here's some links that may help:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Runs Slow (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/109/Holdem+Manager+Runs+Slow)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Performance & Speed Tweaks (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/373/Holdem+Manager+Performance+%26+Speed+Tweaks)

alexstat
04-01-2010, 07:55 PM
i apologize. I realize now how lil info i gave. I play on stars. I believe that it was 1.10.03.

i think the problem happened after hem asked me to update my db.

and i play sit n gos.

Thanks. i will look at the info posted here.

_Loki_
04-01-2010, 08:15 PM
I play cash at PS & I updated from 03c > 04b today & no performance change for me, but I don't play anything like your number of tables

Have you tried running a trace in the PS options while you play to see if it's connection related (or a PS server thing) ? Could be a tempory glitch at PS end - i've noticed sometimes everyone at the tables is lagging.

Probably not related & anyway you probably not UK, but it's a long weekend in UK (Easter holidays) so maybe more PS users ? Last time I had really bad PS lag was a holiday too

Good luck with the links :)

KuATo
04-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi there.

I am experimenting huge lag also while I play (FullTilt) when I open more than 8 tables, since last update (the one that tracks CAP games), and I'm not the only one. I have checked with other buddies that play at FTP also, and the same is going on over their PC's. The performance problem increases as I increase the # of tables.

It has to do with HUD, because closing table manager of course ends the suffering, but that didn't happen to me with previous versions. Is it possible for development to check if performance has gone down with the changes implemented for CAP games? I suggest those changes because I believe that if something was done in order to scan the tables to identify which ones are CAP and which aren't, that could be a hit. I might be aiming at a wrong target, ofc, but just in case.

Just to check if there has been really some change that has made performance to go down, I suggest you to open a survey, because I really believe it is widespread.

morny
04-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi,

You can revert back and try and older version if you like http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/23748-1-10-04b-official-release.html and let us know if you noticed a difference but if there was a widespread issue there would usually be a ton of threads which there isnt