PDA

View Full Version : IPoker Tournament results problem

jaxx
04-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Hello,
There is some bug - when I play tournaments on Ipoker - for some of the tournamens are shown several lines in Tourney/Results/Data View - may be 1 line for each table on which I've been or something of the sort.
If I delete the lines using Delete Seleced Tournies and reimport the Ipoker xml file, only 1 line is shown for the whole tourney - which is ok

morny
04-01-2010, 05:29 PM
This is because they dont specify there was a table change in the hand history and so you need to use the try using the table finder which causes the problem with it seeing several different tournies, unfortunately we havent been able to find a solution for that except reimporting

jaxx
04-02-2010, 04:24 AM
This is because they dont specify there was a table change in the hand history and so you need to use the try using the table finder which causes the problem with it seeing several different tournies, unfortunately we havent been able to find a solution for that except reimporting

Infact the HUD works ok when changing the tables in Ipoker. It recognizes that I am on a new table and changes the stats. I did not use the table finder on Ipoker at all. Also it writes the history for the new table in the same xml file, so I do not know why HM recognizes these as different tournies...

gfadel
04-02-2010, 05:38 AM

But once support mentioned to me that a new feature was on the way, allowing us to merge some tourneys...

This would be very handy...

Is this already available?

thx,

Gustavo

fozzy71
04-02-2010, 01:18 PM
No, this feature has not been added.

frapal
04-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I tried your manual solution. Deleted the rows, reimported the xml file (from the HEM archive folder since the files get archived automatically). The file was imported but now no records in my results, dataview, graph etc! Not good.

morny
04-18-2010, 07:17 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

frapal
04-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Ok, here is the xml file.

morny
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Imports fine for me, are you sure you deleted both the hands and the tournament and then reimported?

If yes

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.net
Thanks
Morny

xP404
08-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi,
Im having some problems with iPoker HH.
1. HEM still does not register change of tables and on one tournament final table HUD didnt show up! (I tried to relaunch it, turn HEM off/on.)
2. HEM dont recognize William Hill added tournaments (in british punds)
My version 1.11.04

netsrak
08-21-2010, 10:36 AM
You need to use the table finder for a table change and other tourney types.

Unfortunately the table finder is not working in 1.11.04. Please update to 1.11.05 Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

PunterSThompson
10-11-2010, 01:41 AM
This reasoning isn't correct. On e.g. Entraction tournaments, where I must use the table tracker to bring the HUD up, tournaments still show up as a single entry in HEM. On iPoker, where I don't ever need to use the table tracker, the tournaments are fragmented.